The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Friday, October 30, 2009

BE STILL AND KNOW




Zion, October 31st, 2009

BE STILL AND KNOW

I am not a psychic, clairvoyant, medium, peeping wizard that mutters; or conjurer of the dead; and much less a necromancer. I hate and abhor these things and they are an abomination unto me. Nevertheless, be still and know that the Lord is God and that He will be exalted among the heathen and He will be exalted in the earth.

For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

(Old Testament Isaiah 29:10 - 14)

I am not learned, yet despite my weaknesses, the power of God lies upon me and I have been given the tongue of the learned to PROFESS, to SEE, to HEAR and to WRITE REVELATIONS for the LIVING and for the DEAD as the VOICE as of one that SPEAKS from the dead.

I will tell you something that some may find scary. I am not a writer, yet I write for the living and for the dead. I am just a very talented scribe. I received this gift from God, which is the God of my fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And he commanded me and he also expects me to exercise this gift to the best of my abilities in any language that I desire for a purpose only known unto him; and his wisdom remains with him and him alone.

Most of my costumers are sent to me. They have passed away already. I speak to personages from above, from the earth and also from below. Most of them are people that have a tale to tell or just want to warn us from something that will shortly come to pass. Others just want to be remembered for their deeds like King Leonidas of Sparta and or Alexander the Great. Others are more contemporary like George Washington, Patrick Henry and even the controversial catastrophist Immanuel Velikovsky.

I one way or another, they try to covey to me not only what they did, but also their thoughts and their feelings. And they want me to express it to the four winds to the best of my ability. When, I am done writing for them and in their behalf, it is a marvelous work, a strange work and a wonder; or like voices that speak from the dust that have familiar spirits. They that have gone before us do not want us to make the mistakes they once made and desire to warn us peradventure if we do like they did; we may end up the same way.

The most recent encounter of the fourth kind I had was on the eleventh of October of 2009 at night. A curious man of the middle ages came to visit me. He was persecuted for a crime he did not commit. And as he was escaping I followed him. We were both running in the cold winter away from the persecutors when suddenly he stopped in the middle of the snowy road in front of a house. We were running hastily at the same pace but he somehow stood behind and I though he had gotten exhausted. As I turned my face back to check on him, I saw that he had fainted. He fell on his knees and died frozen almost instantly on his knees. I returned to try to help him but it was too late. I noticed that I was going to suffer the same fate unless I find some shelter quickly. But there was the house nearby behind me; and a man dressed like Don Quixote opened the front door and bid me to enter in his house. He was mature yet not very old. And his visage had a ferrous complexion of both face and beard.

I entered his house and gazed everything inside. His house was full of old books. I said in my heart, this is my kind of place, but I had soon to go on my way. He did not tell me anything but nodding he gave to understand who he was and that he wanted me to do a job for him, for he was also being persecuted even since the Middle Ages up unto this day for crimes that he did not commit. I had no clue what day it was. Then, the following morning I felt a hot rush in my chest and begun to write all that was put in my heart about him or to defend his cause incessantly and before sunset I finished the work and did published it.

At the end of the journey, I learned that he had been a very important man, even worthy of praise for he had communed with Jehovah. As a result he endeavored to perform great and valiant deeds. His name is Christopher Columbus.

I was myself astonished at all that I had written as a result of these impressions. Later on as I pondered about what I had written and asked God about it; I learned by similar means that he was a descendant of a man named Rufus, whose father was the man named in the New Testament of the Bible as Simon of Cyrene. He is a descendant of the same man that helped Jesus Christ to bear the cross at his crucifixion. Hence Christophorus Columbus name also means the Cross bearer.

Some of the dead just want some justice and others just want to be remembered like King Leonidas from Sparta. And when I do this for one, I try to do it for a great many at the same time or as the occasion calls for it as George Washington told me search and to publish his remarkable Vision; and as Patrick Henry wants this generation to remember his great speech before the US congress. I just convey an errand. And some others just come in my sleep when I am most vulnerable to try to frighten me and to take me away, but with the Lord’s help I find ways to rebuke them and cast them out. I even had an interview with the devil once. He took notice of my talents and abilities and wanted me to do a job for him, but I rejected and refused him. Let the Lord rebuke him. Nonetheless I recorded what he wanted me to do. Not all of them are famous. Some of them are infamous and non prominent. Some others are mentally ill and others just plain people that have a tale to tell like the unknown man that died frozen whose name I never knew. You can freely search all my sites and see these wonderful things. One site can lead you to all. Perhaps there is a message for you.

Behold, I speak unto you as though I spake from the dead; for I know that ye shall have my words.

(Book of Mormon Mormon 9:30)

For the eternal purposes of the Lord shall roll on, until all his promises shall be fulfilled. Search the prophecies of Isaiah. Behold, I cannot write them. Yea, behold I say unto you, that those saints who have gone before me, who have possessed this land, shall cry, yea, even from the dust will they cry unto the Lord; and as the Lord liveth he will remember the covenant which he hath made with them.

And he knoweth their prayers, that they were in behalf of their brethren. And he knoweth their faith, for in his name could they remove mountains; and in his name could they cause the earth to shake; and by the power of his word did they cause prisons to tumble to the earth; yea, even the fiery furnace could not harm them, neither wild beasts nor poisonous serpents, because of the power of his word. And behold, their prayers were also in behalf of him that the Lord should suffer to bring these things forth.

And no one need say they shall not come, for they surely shall, for the Lord hath spoken it; for out of the earth shall they come, by the hand of the Lord, and none can stay it; and it shall come in a day when it shall be said that miracles are done away; and it shall come even as if one should speak from the dead. And it shall come in a day when the blood of saints shall cry unto the Lord, because of secret combinations and the works of darkness. Yea, it shall come in a day when the power of God shall be denied, and churches become defiled and be lifted up in the pride of their hearts; yea, even in a day when leaders of churches and teachers shall rise in the pride of their hearts, even to the envying of them who belong to their churches. Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be heard of fires, and tempests, and vapors of smoke in foreign lands; And there shall also be heard of wars, rumors of wars, and earthquakes in divers places. Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be great pollutions upon the face of the earth; there shall be murders, and robbing, and lying, and deceivings, and whoredoms, and all manner of abominations; when there shall be many who will say, Do this, or do that, and it mattereth not, for the Lord will uphold such at the last day. But wo unto such, for they are in the gall of bitterness and in the bonds of iniquity. Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be churches built up that shall say: Come unto me, and for your money you shall be forgiven of your sins.

(Book of Mormon Mormon 8:22 - 32)

I say all these things with a single eye to the Honor and Glory of the Most High God, in the name of his only begotten Son, even Jesus Christ Amen.



Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

No comments: