The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Walk and Supper at Emmaus


Walk to Emmaus

Zion, February 18th 2011

"Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing? Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not known it? Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

(Old Testament Amos 3:3 - 7)


Miguel Ángel: Knock, Nock



Leahphilo: Whose there?



Miguel Angel: behold this is Elias precursor, who should come, preparing the way before the Lord.



Jesus of Nazareth: it is I. (Old Testament Isaiah 52:6)



Leahphilo: What do you want with me Jesus of Nazareth?



Jesus of Nazareth: Will you sup with me on the way to Emmaus?



Leahphilo: ("Follow Me") This is a very well written piece, however it is too long for me and I am having trouble focusing on what you are trying to say. Maybe if you break it up into several different chunks and post them individually, I'd have an easier time reading it.



Miguel Angel: Please give all the Glory to our God for I am unworthy messenger to glorify in any of it. The point is that we are inviting all to come unto Christ and follow the proper way to Emmaus to receive a great many blessings that have been held in reserve simply because there are many good souls in all churches, sects and denominations that do not enjoy a fulness of the blessings of the gospel of truth because they do not know where to find it. And here am I to point the way and the proper path to follow.



This is the way to a land flowing with milk and honey




What you asked of me is a hard thing do to. This is indeed a problem for me, but I will try again next time if I am allowed to make it shorter. Most lightly the answer will be Nay. It is not my work and because once it rains fire from heaven it pours. But, the Lord willing, if the foxes do not take my walls down, these words will be here today, tomorrow and even the day after tomorrow.



"And now, behold, I say unto you, and I would that ye should remember, that God is merciful unto all who believe on his name; therefore he desireth, in the first place, that ye should believe, yea, even on his word. And now, he imparteth his word by angels unto men, yea, not only men but women also. Now this is not all; little children do have words given unto them many times, which confound the wise and the learned."

(Book of Mormon Alma 32:22 - 23)


Please come back anytime you want; and take all you can bear, share it, discuss it and break it as bread. It is as free milk and honey given drop by drop without money as an early rain and also later as torrential rain for the weary travelers who is running to and fro seeking a safe channel and a sure anchor. All chunks of this material stand alone for the spirit speaks prophetically to the heart and soul and not to the carnal mind if you know what you are looking for.



The way it works the intended purpose is by doing an experiment upon the words or by exercising faith. What you have thus far read was enough for today, but the spirit will guide you to the next steps to follow. The next step is to do the experiment the apostle James asks in his epistle James 1:5, which is to ask God directly in the name of His son Jesus Christ for wisdom, and also about the truth or fallacy of these writings or any other given thing.



And since you have already searched and have tasted a sweetness that made you say that this is a very well written piece; it is a sign that you exercised a portion of your faith already. I am not learned, nor am I writer and English is not even my first language. It is written by the power of God if you can believe it. If you heard me speak you will laugh at my lack of eloquence. But the important part is that your words prompted me to give you the source of what you may be looking for. Your response was perfect for my elder brother, Alma, to teach you from the dust words that have been proven to work miracles in the souls of a great many people, including me. Please follow this link when you are ready.



I can also send you the document without pictures, that perhaps will make it look shorter. About 3/12 pages.



Leahphilo: Anyone can be a writer if they try. I enjoy reading all forms of *good* writing (no political bashy stuff). With that being said, I am not a religious person, though I am open to new ideas should they come my way. Whether it was god, or a higher power, or you does not matter to me. It is an excellent piece all the same, and I thank you for posting such an eloquent piece to us. And no, the pictures are interesting. Leave them.



Miguel Angel: I also hate to be politically correct and to use vain words that have no sound effect in the intellect or godly bearing in the souls of the children of men. Having said that I desire to sup with you and this company at Emmaus this evening as ministering son of man speaks to another in the foregoing dialog among the intelligences for of this it is written:



"LET brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unaware."  (New Testament Hebrews 13:1 - 2)



Miguel Angel: It works both ways I do not know if I am entertaining you or you are entertaining me. However, your particular words prompted me to search the scriptures which point directly to Cornelius, a Roman or an Italian Gentile and/or to Nicodemus a well educated Jewish Pharisee, who in search for truth saw and heard bright vestiges of the Kingdom of God but thought that just knowing about it was good enough. Words of wisdom my friends demand actions of faith to have the desired effects and results. For faith without works is dead faith. One cannot plant a seed without the proper tenure and hoping or dreaming about the harvest to come.



As you will see from the upcoming dialog of my friend Jesus with Nicodemus; who are both also present during this supper, actions were expected of both of both Cornelius and Nicodemus below to vindicate their faith. And sooner or later, both of them did it at the end of their Journey. I am hopeful that when these words make its way from your mind into your heart, you will also follow thru whenever than happens. I have noticed that in either case both of these men I have mentioned were blessed and God fearing magistrates, chiefs or governors of some sort or another; and both were also surnamed after the Roman or Italian surnames, Don’t you think? I think you also, my friend Leahphilo, sit in around a table and manage, rule or direct or give directions to people like unto them. I do not know why I think that. Perhaps I saw this dinner gathering that we are having here at Emmaus in a sort of night dream.



Yet, whether religious or not, you had enough faith and humility to give heed to an obscure and unlearned wayfarer who also happens to be a preacher of righteousness as did Jesus resurrected with his friends in the walk of Emmaus. As a result, a couple of Good ideas from God are coming your way to embellish your intellect, to enlighten your understanding and to enhance your profession. But remember that is better to know God than just to know about him. I say what I know with absolute certainty. And write words not by art but by virtue of the power that God bestowed upon me which prompts me to exercise his gift. If it sounds the same to you it is only a witness that we walk together with God, agreeing like one man with one common purpose. For this is the honor and glory of God, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. For like Amos, the prophet of antiquity said: Can two walk together unless they be agreed? For all truth is substantiated and established in the mouth of tow or three witnesses. But, please give all the Glory to God, for none under heaven is *Good*at all but him. Now these are the words I am now impressed to say and which also desire to impress upon your mind as if you were one like unto Nocodemus or perhaps one like unto Cornelius. This is all about the walk to Emmaus to sup with the Lord or coming into the Light. For:



"THERE was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.


Jesus answered and said unto him: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.


Nicodemus saith unto him: How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?



Jesus answered: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.


Nicodemus answered and said unto him: How can these things be?



Jesus answered and said unto him: Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."


(New Testament John 3:1 - 21)


Now, who among you here is ready to come unto the Light? Now as for Cornelius and also as per your request Leahphilo, I want to keep my camel hair short and trimmed as it is. Or, in other words, I cannot write all that happened and became of him to make my point manifest. Yet, likewise you, my friend Leahphilo, it is also written of him, for likewise him, you are being ministered by an angel or by a messenger of God. If you will, please see and read Acts chapter 10th from the beginning to discover the treasure that may await you if you follow the spirit through the strait path and the narrow way that leads to Eternal life and salvation.



These words I say time and again humbly and kindly in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.



Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

Knock, Knock!


Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.



(New Testament Revelation 3:20 - 22)