The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.




Zion, March 14, 2012

An Epistle to Bocephus and to all that may hear.

The LORD is the way and the prophets show us the path to follow. For he said and it is written;

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

(New Testament | John 9:5)

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

(New Testament | James 2:19)

Peace be unto you Bochephus and if not, let it promptly return unto me. In response to your last message where you quoted me and said:

“I am an ordained priest or both he order of Aaron and the Order of Melchizedeck and I have proper clearance and authority to use the wording of the gospel as you have seen me do.”


+++ “Why didn't you just say so???

Trying to wrap my head around what you are saying. Just sounds like you are being high and mighty. No body has a monopoly on GOD

And to be honest. People from all sets of Christianity will be saved as long as you have a clear understanding of Christ and why he had to die. 

Why are you adding work??? Your making the yoke to heavy. Let us not make it harder than what it is to go to Heaven. 

John 6:28-29


28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

I am sent of Jesus Christ. And I am not complaining at all, for me to yoke is easy. But I must respond kindly with the truth. Believe it or not it took all that work to get to this particular point in our conversation. This is why the scriptures tell us that faith without works is dead. Now, there is a beginning of understanding where there was none between me and you.  I hope we can keep it up.

Now, I have not worked in vain and I have laid a lot on you even if it twists pr covers your head; and it will make a great damage to your soul unless you and I act to correct it.

I do not have a monopoly on God, but I truly speak under his divine authority. And my words are sanctioned by the council of heaven. Or in other words, I was commanded to preach by these means by God himself thru his servants the prophets.  And my words are binding upon your soul and my soul. I have told you about my credentials, you seem to agree but I have not showed them to you yet. I want to show them to you, but you need to come to me or to the LROD for that matter so that you know with absolute certainty.

Nonetheless I truly have them. I could both trace my authority to John the Baptist or to the house of Aaron; and most importantly to Jesus Christ under the Melchizedek priesthood.  And all this time I have been contending with you as directed by the promptings of the Holy Ghost. So in case you are sent to hell according to my word, I would have a chance to get to you, even if it is only to bring you out in case you repented of all which you have said about and against us. And I have also prayed that I had another chance to interact with you, perhaps I was able to show you some truth that you could believe so that we have something in common to talk about. And obviously my prayer was answered. One of those things we have in common is that we both love the Jews, the people of the ancient covenant, which are both in Israel and here in the US. And the other one might be that you perhaps believe that I am a true priest.

But the point of this conversation is this:

There is a great principle here that we can both attend if we do not blow it. I do not know if you understand the term that says the natural is in the similitude of the spiritual or that the temporal is in the similitude of the eternal.  Here is an ensample.

Imagine you are having a nice time in your front yard by the driveway testing the sound of the engine of you new car. And there is a 25mph sing in your road. And you see me, your next door friend in my truck speeding at 50mph right in front of you and the 25mph sign. You know I am breaking the law, and your emotions get high, because you see children around; and you follow me in your car and at the first opportunity you stop me and you tell me very seriously that you will give me a speeding ticket. 

NOW, If the situation was reversed for a moment, what would you say to me if I were to stop you just like that?  I suppose you will burst in laughter and tell me, Miguel, I know you, you are not an authorized police officer, give me a break would you?  And what can I Miguel do, if that is the truth? Nothing, right, so I stopped you in vain. But if I would show credentials or if instead of me it was a cop in a patrol, you will, as I would, swallow hard and accept the fine.

I was ordained a Priest on the 31st Day of May 1987 by a High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek. I was Sixteen years old. This preparatory priesthood rent my heart and worked painful wonders in me so that I could truly and fully repent of all my sins I had committed since I was baptized. That day of bitter agony came in September 29th 1987, three month after I was ordained. And on that day, an angel of the LORD visited me, he blessed me, he showed me visions and told me things. And it was then when I received my first commission. He said:

“I will come again, but beforehand you must first bring a sheep into the fold.”

Ever since that happened, I have brought in many sheep into Christ’s fold, including myself, but, do not know yet, if any of those souls is the one, the angel told me about. When he comes back, I will then know of a surety. Now, five years later, on may 30th 1993, still working my salvation with fear and trembling, I was ordained an elder in the higher priesthood y another High priest. I have the certificates in front of me.

Now, the same thing or principles of authority as the ensample above applies is with the Kingdom of God on earth, for the Lord’s house is a house of order and not a house of confusion. And since both the kingdom f God and the kingdom of heaven exist, they are also a government with orders, commandants and laws.  Therefore, not everyone can out of the blues speak in the name of the LORD unless the spirit of the LORD is in him. Even us, as priest, are commanded no to teach if the spirit of God is not in us.

Again I say unto you, that it shall not be given to any one to go forth to preach my gospel, or to build up my church, except he be ordained by some one who has authority, and it is known to the church that he has authority and has been regularly ordained by the heads of the church.

And again, the elders, priests and teachers of this church shall teach the principles of my gospel, which are in the Bible and the Book of Mormon, in the which is the fulness of the gospel.And they shall observe the covenants and church articles to do them, and these shall be their teachings, as they shall be directed by the Spirit. And the Spirit shall be given unto you by the prayer of faith; and if ye receive not the Spirit ye shall not teach.

And all this ye shall observe to do as I have commanded concerning your teaching, until the fulness of my scriptures is given. And as ye shall lift up your voices by the Comforter, ye shall speak and prophesy as seemeth me good; For, behold, the Comforter knoweth all things, and beareth record of the Father and of the Son.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 42:11 - 17)

If we do not act in authority and without the holy spirit, instead of gathering the flock, we would scatter them. And the penalty for that is heavy.  For when all is said and done, it is written that many will come unto the LORD and say that they did this and that in his name: here is the scripture:

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?  and in thy name have cast out devils?  and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

(New Testament | Matthew 7:21 - 23)

Now, so that you know that I have built my faith upon the rock of eternity, even upon the revelation of Jesus Christ, I tell you this. So that you know also that there are many false priests out there that claim to be authorized by the LORD to preach his gospel and to teach just because they have read the bible.

I have been trust into psychiatric hospitals and even incarcerated for declaring the iniquities of people and for preaching repentance. And even in jail I have seen many wicked men preach just because they read the bible. The suppose that that gives them authority.  And how I know this: Because if there is one God, one faith and one baptism, it is only reasonably to believe also that there is one true church. Because He cannot be in all of them creeds sects and denominations; nor accept all of them as his. IT is either one or there is none. If it were not so his house would be a house of disorder and confusion. For he said to us:

Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God; That your incomings may be in the name of the Lord; that your outgoings may be in the name of the Lord; that all your salutations may be in the name of the Lord, with uplifted hands unto the Most High. Therefore, cease from all your light speeches, from all laughter, from all your lustful desires, from all your pride and light-mindedness, and from all your wicked doings.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 88:119 - 121)


And that cannot be, because the Lord is not the author if confusion. This is why when all the many false teachers and priest; when they come unto the LORD, they will rush and many will say that they did and that n his name.  He will tell them that he knew them not, because they did not receive a legal and lawful authorization from him, nor can they prove it. In order words they were not subject to his law.

It is very serious, even more serious than negligent surgeon malpractice. You know a surgeon, if he leaves a strange instrument in a patient during surgery, it can cause injury and/or death. So it is much worst with a false priest or teacher. They can kill many souls at once with false and corrupt doctrines. And the blood and sins of those who never made it to heaven because of them will be upon them. This is why it is wrong for jut any body to take the name of the LORD wihotu full purpose fo heart and without prooper authority.

He, the LORD even said that he does not gather with him scatters.

“He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.”

(New Testament | Matthew 12:30 - 32)

The same way is when you travel to another country; you are required to have official papers and/or proper authorization to get in. The same is with the kingdom of heaven, no one gets in unless they are clean from all iniquity and we have fulfilled all righteousness even as Jesus did. After all he showed us the way. And no false priest or preacher has that power to clean a soul, if it is not done in accordance with the law, the commandment and the testimony.

Now, the LORD does not put his trust in the arm of flesh. HE will not delegate this great power and authority to help people get into heaven lightly to just anyone. The LORD himself, even though he was sinless, he came to us, that is to the rightful priest of the order of Aaron or to John the Baptist for his own baptism. For he was both a true priest and he was worthy. There were many other there, but they either had lost their authority or they were unworthy.

And if Christ did it being sinless to show his humility and obedience to the Father, how much more need we have to do these things, knowing that we are sinners. This is how we show true faith in the atoning merits of the blood of Christ. By submitting to the ordinances of the gospel of salvation as he did is a proof and a testimony that we covenant with him obedience to the Holy commandments that he has given us. That we are willing to take upon us his name and carry his cross and suffer if needs be the shame and rejection and the shame of the world and even death as he has suffered. Because just to believe or simply know that he is not good enough to enter into his rest.  For as he said by the mouth of his servants that even the demons believe in God and tremble, but it profits them nothing. It is true that we are saved by grace and mercy, but not without work, for works make our faith perfect. Works do not save us, but they help in the process. For it is written:

LET us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

(New Testament | Hebrews 4:1 - 3)

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

(New Testament | James 2:19 - 22)

And if we are proven that we are faithful in all things, we are going to progress in ways that resemble the high and mighty. And we are going to be able to administer the word and the temporal and the spiritual things eve as he did. For the Lord said it:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

(New Testament | John 14:12 - 17)




But before that can happen we need to enter by the kingdom of God door thru the strait and narrow path.  Now, who knows, you may be a preordained priest also as I am, and not know of it. The only difference between me and you is that you are not yet properly ordained.  And this could make you an usurper of authority without you knowing it as a great many in the world. And I do not want you to face the dangers of the usurpers of authority to go hither and thither in great blasphemy preaching, baptizing, and performing other sacraments in the name of the LORD without his particular authorization.  For a prophet once said something like this:

Presumptuous, besides blasphemous are all those who pretend to preach, baptize, marry and perform other sacraments in the name of the LORD without his authorization. And no one receives the authority of Jesus Christ to do these things just by reading the bible no matter how pure and benevolent are his motives.

I believe that you believe and know many things as I do respectively. Many are truth and many are not true.  And I believe that you can be a great asset in the work of God if you put your heart, mind and strength to it.  The scriptures that you have quoted me did not just came because you knew them, but because the spirit of God prompted you to recite them to me.  And as a result you have gotten this entire lecture back, not from me but from the LORD. I am barely an unworthy scribes in his hands. And he does not work in vain or this long with anybody unless he Loves that person.

Bocephus, you are at a crucial point in your faith. There is a road you must take for better or worst. You quoted me two scriptures that request an answer from me the same way the ancients said what shall we do when they were before Peter? I must leave you alone to decide. But the answer of Peter was this:

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

(New Testament | Acts 2:38)

I testify solemnly to you, that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is not just a new church that sprang up in America in the 1830s by a man named Joe Smith. This is the same church that Christ organized with his holy apostles and prophets during his mortal ministry. It fell into apostasy, within and right after the apostles were murdered. It was because they separated their heart form God, and the people broke the law and changed the everlasting ordinance. Eversince the church fell into apostasy, until the times of Joseph Smith, darkness covered the earth and gross darkness the minds of people. The earth languished under its inhabitants. They were thirst and drunk, but not of wine, but because they wanted to hear the word of the LORD and they did not find it. The Prophets and apostles prophesied about this.

The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 24:4 - 6)


NOW we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

(New Testament | 2 Thessalonians 2:1 - 4)

Thus for a great many years and the true church of Jesus Christ,  needed to be restored. And that day came on April 3 1830. And it was not a man who resorted it. It was God thru authorized servants and heavenly agents who came about ten years in advance before it could be achieved the way the LORD expected it. And it took much longer to prepare the land and the people to accept it. Your turn has arrived to accept or to reject the truth. I suggest you think and ponder seriously about these things. And before you make your choice, that you bend the knew and pray to ask God if these things are true.

I testify, that we are the only church upon the face of the earth that has the power and authority to administer the holy ordinances of salvation so that all that will may enter into the express rest of the LORD. Any other unauthorized baptism will not do it. Or it will not be valid. But that you will only know when you cross the veil of death. It is your choice to risk it.

Here is a very special document that is called the great prologue. It is a speech given by an spotless of Jesus Christ in these latter day particularly for us that I want to share with you today. Beware, it may transport you in history to a panoramic view of the church of Jesus Christ since the ministry of the Lord and his apostles until today of the condition of the church and how it fell and how it came to be restored in these latter days.  It covers a span of some two thousand years. I hope it helps you to see the light the way we see it, so that we continue to converse of things that are too sacred or wild to write. This is my desire.


So long as you become as one of us, you will be blessed. And unless you do that, none of the curses that I placed upon you will take effect, because as one of us you will become a new creature and your sins will be remitted, if it is that you continue in faithfulness as everybody else. If not, then all that I have said remains in full force and in effect until we meet in heaven before the bar of Christ. Now you know the truth. And your can take the fold of your eyes by yourself if you exercise but a little faith, even if it is just the desire to believe in these things. These things I leave you for better or for worst, solemnly and firmly as one having authority; and I do it in the Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

I am the light and the life of the world.  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 9:18)

This is a servant in the hands o f Christ.

Attentively

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

1 comment:

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rod-Tree-Jesse said...

And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day.But he that believeth these things which I have spoken, him will I visit with the manifestations of my Spirit, and he shall know and bear record. For because of my Spirit he shall know that these things are true; for it persuadeth men to do good.

And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me. I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me. For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.

Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.

Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.

Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel. And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people.

Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land.Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name.And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world. And behold it is I that hath spoken it. Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:10 - 19)