The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Friday, October 18, 2013

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.



Zion and Jerusalem, October 18, 2013



Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
(Old Testament | Psalms 46:10)



 
10/17, 9:49pm

Mormons are NOT Christian replied back to me and said:


So do you truly believe that God has sent and appointed you as this great and powerful messenger to everyone? I'll bet you think you're the next "prophet" in line. Let me ask you another question. How many times have you proofread what you write and read it out loud to yourself, maybe even record yourself saying this stuff, then listening to it back to hear exactly what you sound like. Have you considered that everyone is on a different playing field and different place in their life/spiritual JOURNEY. 

Did you know that you can do greater and more wonderful things through positive, uplifting inspiration, not through reading scriptures that damn people to hell, or scare them or attempt to scare them into submission. That's the kind of mind control nonsense too many religious leaders play on people. I know all about it and that act doesn't fly over me. I know there are much better ways to get people to listen, and it's certainly not by warning them of doomsday b.s.

I suggest you listen to how you sound and do your best to change your tactics, tone and attitude on what it truly means to share a message of love and peace, because your messages I've heard so far are not about that at all, which is exact opposite from what Jesus taught and showed by example.

Also you claim you're a missionary, You're not a full time legitimate Mormon missionary with a badge either, if you were, you wouldn't be allowed to bother people the way you are on facebook, even if you were on an official mission signed by the so called prophet, if anyone were to find out the nonsense messages of doom and gloom, you would be brought to your mission president immediately and reprimanded for it, and given a warning to knock it off or you'll be sent home. 

Sit on that one for a while and think about everything I said.





And I Miguel angel Tinoco answered:



I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

(New Testament | Luke 12:50)
 

You write as if I would be intimidated of thinking and writing or even acting . Let me tell you that when I act, or write, the thinking has already been done. This is not my work, but the work of GOD and be still and know that he is GOD and he will be exalted among the heather and he will be exalted on the earth. The LORD will give you an answer, that may not be of peace within these words for better or for worst.

O, well, that little faith of your was nothing but a dead cat bounce unless you show henceforth otherwise.  And the answer the LORD gave you will turn up for your own damnation at the last day when he shows you that he commanded me to write even by a prophet of GOD with the very authority of our Father in heaven.   I exhort you to remember these things for the LORD will show speedily to you that I lie not. For as I live, I prophesy this day that you will see me at the bar of God and he will say to you; did not I declare my words unto you that were written by this man  like one crying repentance in the wilderness or from the dead, yea even as one speaking out of the dust. And I declare these things for the fulfilling of the prophecies.

I never said that I will be the next prophet, nonetheless one of a great many that are among us.  Have you not heard that the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy? And I am a witness of his divinity.  But that does not mean that I would be called to any official quorum of the church.  Perhaps you forgot your scriptures, or the story of Eldad and Medad.  Now, I never said either that I am a full time missionary, but that this is my full time job.  I do not go beyond the mark, I act well under the bounds of the Aaronic priesthood which has the keys of the ministering of angels, of the gospel of repentance and of the letter of the gospel.  And I sent my writing to my local and general authorities, the prophet of GOD included.  And I have been doing this for over seven years and those who have tried to steady the ark have suffered.  I am not afraid of reprimands; I welcome them.  I have been taken and incarcerated time and again for my words because they have made no small stir in the church. In fact, I was sent all the dogs of the church, that is the lawyers to make me afraid, and to threaten me and now they do my errands, for they know and the prophet knows that I am sent out by GOD.    And to tell you the truth, I have also been sent to hell, but that is nothing, I am ready to be offered for my faith and my testimony. I honor my priesthood more than any other man under haven, for I walk anointed continually before the LORD.  I even preach to my senators, governors, rulers and even the president with more intensity that you have thus far seem me do. And I am still here preaching repentance. And if you want to accuse me to somebody inside or outside the church, whoever it might be, tell that fox that I will preach the gospel of Jesus Christ today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.  

I guess you have not attended or heard our general conferences where we all, as members of the church are commissioned as missionaries even since the day of our baptism. In fact, David O. Mackay was the first who authorize us, and time and again it has been reinforced by our prophets.  I am the leading pioneer in online preacher. I began when the leaders of the church were beginning to preach for it.  The first sermon landed me in a psychiatric crisis unit, and thereafter in I was even taken to jai.  Thus far I am of the few ones that speak with authority of GOD for all nothing I do save it is in the name of the LORD.

Now you asked a couple of question to satisfy your lust, not to learn or grow up.  And you continue to ask whether or not I heard or read what I send out. Sure, make no mistake about it, as a matter of fact, I read at least twice everything I write to learn from it, because it is not me but the spirit of the LORD that inspires me to do so.  To tell you the truth, I do not speak much, the LORD gave me power to write but not say much.  And English is not my first language and when I speak, I do it stammering lips because in this respect I am short of speech. Nevertheless, with even with a foreign tongue,  and like a broken vessel, I say everything that the LORD puts in my heart and in my mind on that very hour, even like Samuel the Laminate or like Enoch or Moses, for I do not plan ahead anything or what I would say.  And as one of our lovely Hymns surely says, I will go where the LORD wants me to go, I will say what he wants me to say and I will be what he wants me to be, for I know my redeemer and I commune oft with him so I can talk to people like you one on one.    

Now, I did not have to seat for a while to answer you, for the LORD had already an answer for you.  Brace yourself, for you are about to kiss the rod. And all of you will be offended at me tonight, for it is written:  I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad. For this also comes from the LORD and he has prompted me to answer you: I am come to send fire on the earth, and what will I, if it is already kindled?  I have a baptism to be baptized with and how am I straitened until it be accomplished. Think not that I came to bring peace on earth, but the sword and a great division. For from this time forth, there shall be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. In other words:

 


I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

(New Testament | Luke 12:49 - 50)




Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? 

I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. nd when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time? Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

(New Testament | Luke 12:51 - 57)

And I exhort you to remember these things; for the time speedily cometh that ye shall know that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust? I declare these things unto the fulfilling of the prophecies.  And behold, they shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the everlasting God; and his word shall hiss forth from generation to generation.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:27 - 28)




Now, concerning those wonderful and uplifting things you mentioned that I could or should or would do with positive, uplifting inspirational scriptures as you claim, well we are doing that too. Have you not heard? We have over 80,000 LDS full time missionaries in the world and counting doing precisely that; yea, preaching as peacefully as with a song of flute; and inviting with a peaceful, inspiring and sweet message to you all to come to Christ in his restored church and dance with us, but you would not hear them or allow them to teach you.   Yes, that is not all, and we have many wonderful and skilled apostles and prophets admonishing the world with love and their speech is like peaceful waters of Shiloh, but you all still refuse hear them.  But the LORD instructed me with strong hand that I should not walk in the ways for this people and to bind up the law and the testimony among his disciples and to wait for him. For BEHOLD, the LORD has a mighty and strong one as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm shall cast down the earth with the hand. For the LORD does instructs me to discretion and he is the one that teaches me.  Therefore concerning these things, the LORD has made it plain and  he has already said:

Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks. And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 8:6 - 17)

The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet: And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.

In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people, And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.

Whom shall he teach knowledge?  and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?  them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it. For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.

Doth the plowman plow all day to sow?  doth he open and break the clods of his ground? When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and the rie in their place?

For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about upon the cummin; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod.

Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen.
This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:3 - 29)



Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:2)

And last but not least, do, you think that it compassion, mercy, peace and longsuffering had the LORD and the prophets of old killed.  If you have read the scriptures you do not understand them, for they are full of correction.  And in there we find the weighty matters of the law, which are faith, truth justice, judgment and mercy, which are the things we ought to do first and not leave undone as most of you do.  Perhaps you have also forgotten about the two witnesses, who will come to torment all them that dwell on the earth and the abomination of desolation and the tribulations that will precede the Lord’ second coming.  SO, if you think that the world is changing for the better, and that all is well in Zion, you are very much deluded and the devil has lulled you to a false sense of security. He has taken you for a ride with a flaxen cord; and unless you speedily repent and amend your ways  and work your own salvation with fear and trembling,  he will drag you with his potent chains to the abyss or that awful gulf of woe and misery.    For of people in your condition an din these latter days the LORD has said and the  prophets have written:

For behold, at that day shall he rage in the hearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good. And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell. And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance. Yea, they are grasped with death, and hell; and death, and hell, and the devil, and all that have been seized therewith must stand before the throne of God, and be judged according to their works, from whence they must go into the place prepared for them, even a lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.

Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!

Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!

Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!

Yea, wo be unto him that saith: We have received, and we need no more!

And in fine, wo unto all those who tremble, and are angry because of the truth of God!  For behold, he that is built upon the rock receiveth it with gladness; and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he shall fall.

Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!

For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts!  For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:20 - 32)

Now, many falsely suppose that I am here to judge them and condemn them. I judge and condemn no one. But men will be judged but the things that are written, and I am here to declare what has, what is and what will continue to be written. For by the books that are written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, says the LORD. 




For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written. For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.

And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews. And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one.  And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:11 - 14)




The scriptures are testaments or like a WILL, If we follow the counsel of the prophets and live this wonderful restored gospel that we have, we will be happy. And if not, we will suffer or people condemn themselves, because, when the testator is dead, the WILL or testament is in full force. Therefore, fear and tremble because even if the heavens and the earth shall pass away, the word of the LORD will not pass away but it will be fulfilled. I do not say these things of myself, but as the LORD has spoken he shall also fulfill.  Other than this, the LORD told me by his prophet, who is now dead and his testament is in full force also, that there will be many who will be opposed to the principles of righteousness to which I am espoused. And is this not true in your very own eyes? And he also said that that the LORD will give me words and thought to confound them and that I will make them quake and tremble, for they will see that I speak with the authority of our Father in Heaven.

So do not counsel me, for you are not worthy. As a matter of fact, you are an apostate who has lied and betrayed the LORD by forsaking his church you’re your baptismal and perhaps your temple covenants. If you ever were a priest either of the Aaronic or the Melchizedeck priesthood, you have abandoned the priesthood and broken its oath and the everlasting covenant. And for this, unless you speedily repent, and amend your ways, your eternal condemnation is made sure.  And this is the reason by which I preach like Christ or his servants the prophets, even when I am ridiculed by others, and it is because I diligently live by every word that  proceeds out of the mouth of GOD. For whether you chose to believe or not, the LORD has truly said:




And this is according to the oath and covenant which belongeth to the priesthood.

Therefore, all those who receive the priesthood, receive this oath and covenant of my Father, which he cannot break, neither can it be moved. But whoso breaketh this covenant after he hath received it, and altogether turneth therefrom, shall not have forgiveness of sins in this world nor in the world to come.

And wo unto all those who come not unto this priesthood which ye have received, which I now confirm upon you who are present this day, by mine own voice out of the heavens; and even I have given the heavenly hosts and mine angels charge concerning you.

And I now give unto you a commandment to beware concerning yourselves, to give diligent heed to the words of eternal life. or you shall live by every word that proceedeth forth from the mouth of God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:39 - 44)

I testify of the truth of these things. And with this work, I seal the law and the testimony among the LORD’s disciples. And after our testimony comes wrath and indignation upon the people. And these thing I say, solemnly and humbly, with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD in the sacred sane of his only begotten son, even Jesus Christ, a righteous judge of the living and of the dead,  amen.

You have been served by a servant in the hands of Christ.

Attentively Yours from

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


No comments: