The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I AM MY BROTHER'S KEEPER



Brother, fear not, be strong and take courage for I have been sent like an angel of mercy to exhort you and to admonish you in all diligence.


Brother why do you always murmur and complain with people that do not know you as you are? Why do you always appear to be a victim of mischief in the eyes of all? When will you grow up to be man and stop playing with all sorts of nonsense as you have carried all your life? You have brought up all the distress upon your own head as a result of disobedience to God and to his holy commandments; and this is the cause of all your sufferings. Forsake all sin, be obedient in all things and leave behind the foolish traditions of men for these things make men fall from grace. I will tell you with the moral courage of the prophet Abinadi and like the prophet Alma Son of Alma of the book of Mormon, the same things that Lehi told his rebellious children before he departed this world when they complained and murmured against him and their brother Nephi.

And he hath said that:

Inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall prosper in the land; but inasmuch as ye will not keep my commandments ye shall be cut off from my presence.

And now that my soul might have joy in you, and that my heart might leave this world with gladness because of you, that I might not be brought down with grief and sorrow to the grave, arise from the dust, my sons, and be men, and be determined in one mind and in one heart, united in all things, that ye may not come down into captivity; That ye may not be cursed with a sore cursing; and also, that ye may not incur the displeasure of a just God upon you, unto the destruction, yea, the eternal destruction of both soul and body. Awake, my sons; put on the armor of righteousness. Shake off the chains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust.

(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 1:20 - 23)

You know my own life and you know that in the early part of my probationary state here on Idumea, I have been the vilest of sinners. I have suffered greatly for my own transgressions. I even lost all my great possessions, jewels and treasures, yet I repented in time to save my own soul. For what profiteth a man to gain the whole world if he loses his own soul? And what shall a man offer unto God as an offering in righteousness for his sins?

It is written that God requires the heart and a willing mind. And we have to offer unto him broken heart and a contrite spirit. But can we offer a heart that is hardened or that is polluted y sin? Can we offer blood? We cannot for it is not acceptable to him. We must first repent and sin no more. Keep the commandment of God at all const as if there was no tomorrow and when we are cleaned up, then we can begin to offer alms that might be acceptable unto him.

And you know that ever since I repented, I have been taken away against my will and I have been numbered with the infirm in psychiatric hospitals. And even though I have committed no crime or offense for which I should loose my freedom and liberty; nor have I been convicted of anything in my life, I have also been numbered with the transgressors in three different jails. And these things never happened to me while I was bowed under sin. I was sore afraid of these perils, but perfect love cast away all fear. And he who has been forgiven much loves more. That as well as you I have suffered many things as a result of my sins, but henceforth if I will suffer no more for my sins. And if I will suffer, I will for righteousness sake.

And I have never been a happier man even in the midst of great distress and grief. And my suffering now is as a result of the sins of the people for it harrows my soul that a soul is cast into hell where there is no more hope. This is why I preach day and night repentance to all I come across in these places will great zeal towards God and uprightness of heart towards all men; and I not only preach repentance to men but to women also. Iniquity does not know discrimination; and only little children are exempt from the judgments of God. You know that no prophet is ever accepted in his own house and among his own people. You know that people reject, not me but the words of God. You know that thy look at me with derision and have cast me out of their synagogues. They are like worst than the ancient, for they are neither hot nor cold, yet they scorn and cast away the prophets or those that have the testimony of Jesus Chirst.

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

(New Testament 2 Corinthians 12:7 - 10)

Brother, you always wanted to be an apostle and a mighty prophet of Jesus Christ, even one of the two witnesses. We both dreamed about being followers of righteousness even since youth. And if I did it, you can also do it. Here is your only and last chance. Leave the dead bury their own dead. Depart from this site for a while and all foolish games and seek your redeemer earnestly so you can be lifted up in the last day and live forever in the presence of God and not in another undesirable place. Repent of all your sins and iniquities and come unto Christ with full purpose of heart and do not cease to pray until you get an assertive answer from him. Your very own soul is at risk of being cast into hell forever as we speak and you know it. You and I know well all the commandments and we are not innocent of having abused the laws of God for so long a time. The time is at hand and if we do not repent, we will be cast out from his presence forever. And if you cannot lift up your shield of faith all the way up to heaven, then fast and pray for forty days like Moses or like Christ did until your voice is heard. And if you cannot fast for forty days, fast like Daniel, that in 21 one days he got an answer from the Lord even when he lost all his strength and his face touched the ground. Do not think for a moment that you will not pay for your own sins or that you will not suffer a thing, for unless we all repent we will suffer even like the Christ did suffer. And of this exquisite pain I can also bear witness.

Therefore I command you to repent—repent, lest I smite you by the rod of my mouth, and by my wrath, and by my anger, and your sufferings be sore—how sore you know not, how exquisite you know not, yea, how hard to bear you know not .For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent; But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I; Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink— Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men.

Wherefore, I command you again to repent, lest I humble you with my almighty power; and that you confess your sins, lest you suffer these punishments of which I have spoken, of which in the smallest, yea, even in the least degree you have tasted at the time I withdrew my Spirit.

(Doctrine and Covenants Section 19:15 - 20)

Brother, you have been served by a legal representative of Jesus Christ in the sight of God Angels and these witnesses. These things I say as one having authority but not of myself; therefore, as the Lord speaks, he will also fulfill and in his holy name I declare them to you. And what the Lord says unto one the he says unto all. Therefore all must exercise faith in Christ, repent, be born of God by water and by the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost or face the wrath of God both in this life and also forever in the life to come, Amen.

Attentively your brother; this is the voice as of one who cries as a voice in the wilderness;

“Repent ye repent ye, repent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand and make the path of the Lord straight.”

I am the angel of the Lord’s presence who is sent to take away your iniquity and to keep you in the right way by bring you to the appointed place, even the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and to the pace of Zion, by the master shepherd and High Priest of our soul, even Jesus Christ. Amen.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez.