The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Friday, September 17, 2010

DAY OF ATONEMENT

A T O N I N G
Hunt-thing for Ariel Shhh-AARON

By

Miguel Ángel Tinoco Rodríguez

Sat, 18 September 2010 = 10th of Tishrei, 5771

י׳ בְּתִּשְׁרֵי תשע״א

Yom Kippur

Zion September, 17th 2010



Hearken and Lo, this is the voice as of one sent down from high who is mighty and powerful, whose goings forth is unto the ends of the earth, whose voice is unto all men, first to the gentiles and then to the Jews, then first to he Jews and then to the gentiles saying:



Repent ye, repent ye all of you who are within the reach of my words in Idumea and make the path of the Lord straight for the kingdom of heaven is come to you. The ax is already laid a the feet of every tree, and every tree that does not produce good fruits will be hewn down, leaving it neither root nor branch; and it will be cast into the faire from whence no traveler returns. This is a formal invitation to all nations, kindred tongues and peoples to come to the supper of the great God.



Come unto me all of you sons of Jacob, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, afflicting your souls in dust and ashes by bringing an acceptable offer unto the house of the Lord. Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of Hosts. I have not spoken in secret nor in the dark allies, you have had my words and you have forgotten who you are and also the bitter captivity of your fathers and the hard bondage from whence I have brought you. How often would I have gathered you as a hen gather her chicks under the wing and you would not? But the day of your redemption is nigh at hand if you will give but heed unto to my words.



ARIEL, ARIEL where art thou? Open your eyes, for I will show unto thee by the words of my messenger what will become of the multitude of strangers that will gather and fight against ARIEL. Is it not written already both in the stick of Judah and in the stick of Joseph of things past present and future? Did I not speak to Ezekiel to take the stick of Judah and the stick of Joseph and to write for Judah and his friend and companions and also for Ephraim, his friends and companies and that the book would be one in his own hand. Did I not speak also to Isaiah? And it is also written in the record of Joseph and in the book of Malachi about the sending forth of my messenger preparing the way before me saying all these things:



Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.



Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, for behold ye have closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered because of your iniquity.



(Old Testament Isaiah 29:6 - 10)



For behold, the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep. For behold, ye have closed your eyes, and ye have rejected the prophets; and your rulers, and the seers hath he covered because of your iniquity. And it shall come to pass that the Lord God shall bring forth unto you the words of a book, and they shall be the words of them which have slumbered. And behold the book shall be sealed; and in the book shall be a revelation from God, from the beginning of the world to the ending thereof.



(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 27:5 - 7)



Thus said the Father unto Malachi—Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me, and the Lord whom ye seek shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in; behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of Hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming, and who shall stand when he appeareth? For he is like a refiner's fire, and like fuller's soap. And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.



Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger, and fear not me, saith the Lord of Hosts. For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.



Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of Hosts. But ye say: Wherein shall we return? Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say: Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse, for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.



Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the fields, saith the Lord of Hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed, for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of Hosts.



(Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 24:1 - 12)



Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.



And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.



And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:



Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.



And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.



Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.



(Old Testament Ezekiel 37:16 - 28)



I speak not of my self; therefore, as the Lord has spoken, he has hitherto kept and he will also continue to fulfill.



This is Eliakim Tannach Cohatino, or Miguel Angel Tinoco, a son of Hilkiah of the house of Malchijah, the faithful priest of the 5th priestly division of the house of Aaron. I am speaking with a strange language and with stammering lips to a stiff-necked people acting in full compliance and under the established bounds of the Aaronic priesthood. Who can hear these words? Who has believed our report? To whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? I have good news and great tidings of great joy of blessings and comfort to communicate to the children of Jacob whose God is the commander of the squadrons of Israel, even God. He is the creator of heaven and earth and all the things that are therein.



I am just a fruitful branch servant in the hands of Messiah, the prophet of whom Moses spoke should be risen up to his people. That prophet is, Jesus Christ, the holy one of Israel, and he is calling you out of Babylon crying loud and clear as with a voice of trump. This is the voice as of one crying in Diaspora repentance to the children of Jacob who have been hewn down from the rock of Abraham and the mountain of Sarah.



And to all of you that have already come from the waters of Judah or the from the waters of baptism, who swear by the name of the Lord and make mention of the God of Israel, but swear not in truth nor in righteousness, that they are in grave danger of being hewn dawn like a tree that falls when it is smitten by the vivid shaft of lighting in a tempest. They that call themselves of the great city JerUSAlem, but do not stay in the Lord have been weighted in the balances and were found wanting. I say all these things as a swift witness in the name of Jesus Christ, the everlasting Messiah, Amen.



Attentively



Miguel Ángel Tinoco Rod-TREE-Jesse



http://miguel-angel-tinoco-rodriguez.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/17/5127043-the-hunt-thing-for-ariel-shhh-aaron



There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God. Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength. They that were full have hired out themselves for bread; and they that were hungry ceased: so that the barren hath born seven; and she that hath many children is waxed feeble. The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them. He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.



(Old Testament
1 Samuel 2:2 - 10)





And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever. And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, Put me, I pray thee, into one of the priests' offices, that I may eat a piece of bread.



(Old Testament 1 Samuel 2:35 - 36)