The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

THE HOUSE OF THE LORD HOLINESS TO THE LORD

THE HOUSE OF THE LORD HOLINESS TO THE LORD
Zion, January 1, 2012

Holiness to the LORD, the House of the LORD

For verily this generation shall not all pass away until an house shall be built unto the Lord, and a cloud shall rest upon it, which cloud shall be even the glory of the Lord, which shall fill the house.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 84:5)



There is a well known proverb in the holy writ that says: Where there is no vision the people perish, but happy is he that keeps the law.

This scripture written by Solomon and the one previous to it by Joseph Smith, Jr. the prophet of GOD who heads this dispensation of the gospel brings to mind the solemn thought that we cannot keep the law of God unless we surely know it. And how can we possibly know it unless it is received and written by the very own finger of God in our very own hearts and minds in the House of the LORD so that we can walk in his righteous ways and be happy both in this life and in the life to come.

If I am not mistaken, even the great Moses received the great law in the great mount from the great Jehovah who is the greatest of all from everlasting to everlasting. Fortunately in this the dispensation of the fullness of times, or in these latter days of restitution and restoration we have the blessing that the heavens are open and the visions of eternity are, have and will continue to been shown to modern apostles and prophets in the house of the LORD or in any other high and holy place. As a result, we now have a great many temples in the world or the in the mountain of the lord house where men and women are endowed with power from on high in order to receive the greatest blessings the LORD has intended for the eternal happiness of his children which is to obtain immortality and eternal life. And the fame of his holiness and of his house is great among his true believers and beyond. For of this it is written in a vision of the almighty to his servants when the first house of this dispensation was erected unto the LORD:


Yea, I will appear unto my servants, and speak unto them with mine own voice, if my people will keep my commandments, and do not pollute this holy house. Yea the hearts of thousands and tens of thousands shall greatly rejoice in consequence of the blessings which shall be poured out, and the endowment with which my servants have been endowed in this house. And the fame of this house shall spread to foreign lands; and this is the beginning of the blessing which shall be poured out upon the heads of my people. Even so. Amen.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 110:8 - 10)



Today, I am here to solemnly testify that in my dreams of the night I saw GOD, yet not entirely to my satisfaction; and this I say because of perceived personal unworthiness. Yet, I beheld that as I was going towards the mountain of the LORD making many tokens, signs and uttering holy words to enquire personally from him about my current life predicament. And when I finished uttering the same words that Adam must have uttered, I heard and saw the LORD almighty coming to succor me in the clouds of heaven as in a chariot of fire. As he made his terrible appearance, I was going towards him before being admitted into his presence; and I heard that he spoke many great words which I could not completely understand. And I told him so, yet I herds the words of his voice was like the thunder and like the rushing of many waters. Nevertheless it was a still small voice that one had to apply the ear to hear it. And I no longer remember what the LORD said, But I believe that these are the words he uttered:


BEHOLD, and hearken unto the voice of him who has all power, who is from everlasting to everlasting, even Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.


(Doctrine and Covenants Section 61:1)



And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them. And fields shall be bought in this land, whereof ye say, It is desolate without man or beast; it is given into the hand of the Chaldeans. Men shall buy fields for money, and subscribe evidences, and seal them, and take witnesses in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, and in the cities of the mountains, and in the cities of the valley, and in the cities of the south: for I will cause their captivity to return, saith the LORD.



(Old Testament Jeremiah 32:40 - 44)



Not long after I heard all this, the LORD must have placed his foot upon the mount and it was rent and it was broken into many pieces inasmuch that I could not stand on my feet and I fell inasmuch that I was left hanging by one hand upon a rock near the cliff of the abyss, yet I was not one bit fearful of afraid of falling for I so much wanted to meet with him that I hanged on a rock until all the quaking and trembling ceased.

And as soon as I beheld the feet and body of his person by my hand; for he came fearful as in his whole shining armor, I gained some strength to climb onto where he himself was standing. And as soon as I was safe, I embraced his feet or his legs as a child clings to the legs of his own father when he is departing. And I cried loudly onto him like a child unto his father saying: Father, I need thee, Father I need thee. It was as if I had not seen him for the longest time or as if I was going to be sent into a most perilous mission where my return unto him was uncertain. And I was so much embracing him that I could not see his face because I was as clinging or holding fast onto him. However, as I cried to him, I could hear my own voice and it was the voice of a child of about seven to ten years old and so was my stature.

Now, all these words bring to mind the House of the LORD, and how much it is needed in every city of the world before his great coming in the clouds of fire and brimstone. But most importantly how much we need to have a House to the holiness of the LORD among the Jews or in the city of Jerusalem. And these thoughts and desires have moved me to pray earnestly unto the LORD and enquire of him when he is going to build his house in the city of Jerusalem. And he said unto me that it will take place when his people in Jerusalem ask him earnestly to do so. I replied to him, that if it would not be an unrighteous thing for this foreigner Jew to ask of him exactly that; or at the very least that I would not want to die until I see his holy house erected in the holy city of Jerusalem. And my desire to ask him that came because of the need of reinstating righteous sacrifices among us, his people, as a result of the vexation to the soul caused by liquidity of collective sins that more often than not derail or mar the minds of his rightful priests.

And this is the reason by which I am writing this errand today; yea, to invite any and all my fellow Jews to begin to pray with real intent for the much needed blessing of restoring or rebuilding the house of the LORD in Jerusalem or the land of our ancient fathers for the gathering of the sheaves; or for the gathering of our people unto the LORD before his great and dreadful day is upon us less we fall in the pit alive like in the days of provocation.

I am a Davidic Jew but not a Jewish. And I who want to return to my home land but I can’t because I am also a Christian and I cannot prove my true heritage to my brethren by my testimony alone; and I will not lie with intend to deceive, much less deny that Jesus is the Christ.

I hate all democracies for they are more the rule of people instead of the rule of law. And I pray that Israel or that the land of Jerusalem, which is the land of my ancient fathers, one day becomes a nation or a republic instead of a democracy where there is freedom of religion so that no one is hindered from the freedom of worship according to the dictates of their own conscience as it is here in Zion or in the continent of America. And what I wish for this nation I wish for all. For without this intrinsic freedom of worship and/or religion, there cannot be a true temple erected in Jerusalem or anywhere else in the world. And until then, the Jews, the gentiles and the pagan nations must suffer in ignorance.

I know without the shadow of a doubt that all things are possible with God; and it all begins with a desire. And this is my desire. And in response to this thus saith the LORD unto me as he sais unto my fathers:


If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.



And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statues and my judgments; Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.



(Old Testament 2 Chronicles 7:14 - 18)



Now the way has been paved before us like an ensign unto the world by the LORD’s messenger, even by the book of Mormon and by the Lord’s presence or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints which for the most part are from the house of Ephraim or the seed of Joseph. We are for the most part enjoying the great blessing of the temple. All is left is for our people and it is time that we being to seek the face of the LORD earnestly and diligently peradventure he gets angry again as in the day of the provocation and hides his face again from us as a people because of the hardness of heart of his people who in the days of Moses were stiff necked and too fearful that in fear of death they could not endure his voice of the LORD and his presence.

And know that by small means the LORD accomplishes that which is great in his eyes. Prayer is sometimes that medium that brings many blessing to the children of men. Of this I solemnly testify because it was the uttering of a humble prayer of a young and humble Ephrata named Joseph Smith Jr. that the heavens were opened to mankind once again after ages of spiritual darkness or apostasy. And also, as a result of that prayer in the due process of time, that the gospels of Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God on earth were restored once again on earth. And Glory be to God and the lamb and praises be also given unto the Holy Ghost, and/or to the man who communed with Jehovah for, save Jesus Christ, no other man in this world has done more for the salvation of man than Joseph Smith, and his fame can never be vanished. Of this it is solemnly written and his testimony is in full force for:

“Joseph Smith, the Prophet and Seer of the Lord, has done more, save Jesus only, for the salvation of men in this world, than any other man that ever lived in it. In the short space of twenty years, he has brought forth the Book of Mormon, which he translated by the gift and power of God, and has been the means of publishing it on two continents; has sent the fulness of the everlasting gospel, which it contained, to the four quarters of the earth; has brought forth the revelations and commandments which compose this book of Doctrine and Covenants, and many other wise documents and instructions for the benefit of the children of men; gathered many thousands of the Latter-day Saints, founded a great city, and left a fame and name that cannot be slain. He lived great, and he died great in the eyes of God and his people; and like most of the Lord's anointed in ancient times, has sealed his mission and his works with his own blood; and so has his brother Hyrum. In life they were not divided, and in death they were not separated!



When Joseph went to Carthage to deliver himself up to the pretended requirements of the law, two or three days previous to his assassination, he said: "I am going like a lamb to the slaughter; but I am calm as a summer's morning; I have a conscience void of offense towards God, and towards all men. I SHALL DIE INNOCENT, AND IT SHALL YET BE SAID OF ME—HE WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD."—The same morning, after Hyrum had made ready to go—shall it be said to the slaughter? yes, for so it was—he read the following paragraph, near the close of the twelfth chapter of Ether, in the Book of Mormon, and turned down the leaf upon it:



And it came to pass that I prayed unto the Lord that he would give unto the Gentiles grace, that they might have charity. And it came to pass that the Lord said unto me: If they have not charity it mattereth not unto thee, thou hast been faithful; wherefore thy garments shall be made clean. And because thou hast seen thy weakness, thou shalt be made strong, even unto the sitting down in the place which I have prepared in the mansions of my Father. And now I . . . bid farewell unto the Gentiles; yea, and also unto my brethren whom I love, until we shall meet before the judgment–seat of Christ, where all men shall know that my garments are not spotted with your blood. The testators are now dead, and their testament is in force.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 135:3 - 5)



But that is not all! Those critics doctors of the law who speak evil from us, claim that our church previous to 1978 discriminated against blacks concerning the bestowal of the holy priesthood. And as a result many false stories have been invented and do still circulate in the world to defame us. Let me state that the priesthood or the gift of God to minister and administer the everlasting gospel in his name came by the will of GOD unto all the righteous, but it was not until 1978 that the ban on the seed of Cain was officially lifted by a prophet of GOD named Spencer W. Kimball. And that miracle did not come about because social or political conflicts in the land of the Free and the home of the brave in North America or because it was the sole will of that holy prophet. For all prophets since Noah had wanted this blessing but only upon all worthy souls of the children of men despite of race or lineage, but these blessings have been either withheld because of iniquity or because the will of God came only when it was so. And It was so because so of a humble black man of the seed of Ham somewhere in Africa who gladly received the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ in these latter days and who in good will prayed earnestly or sincerely claimed to have this blessing upon him and upon his people. And it would have had occurred even earlier or since the day of Egyptus, the daughter of Ham, son of Noha had the first pharaoh of their free will and choice claimed this blessing and privilege from the patriarchs for them and their descendants. Of this it is written:

“Now the first government of Egypt was established by Pharaoh, the eldest son of Egyptus, the daughter of Ham, and it was after the manner of the government of Ham, which was patriarchal. Pharaoh, being a righteous man, established his kingdom and judged his people wisely and justly all his days, seeking earnestly to imitate that order established by the fathers in the first generations, in the days of the first patriarchal reign, even in the reign of Adam, and also of Noah, his father, who blessed him with the blessings of the earth, and with the blessings of wisdom, but cursed him as pertaining to the Priesthood. Now, Pharaoh being of that lineage by which he could not have the right of Priesthood, notwithstanding the Pharaohs would fain claim it from Noah, through Ham…”



(Pearl of Great Price Abraham 1:25 - 27)



Now the Israelites and the Jews have been likewise cursed for or cast out and dispersed from the presence of God for the longest time for fighting against God and for rejecting Jesus Christ, the God and the holy one of Israel, but not forever. And for this purpose and the great mercy of God, has the Book of Mormon been written, so that they know how to reconcile with our GOD. And not only need the Jews to be convinced and converted but the apostate gentiles do too. And the only way the Jews can rebuild their temple is and their nation to their ancient glory is by accepting in their land the preaching of the new and everlasting covenant which is contained in its fullness in the book of Mormon.

That is how God makes himself manifest unto all nations. This is how I got to hear and meet God face to face in the spirit, but not without the blessings of the temple. Otherwise, I would not be able to withstand the glory of his presence and live to tell the tale. And for this end was the book of Mormon written; yea, to prepare the way before the LORD and more particularly to convince my own people, the Lamanites, and also the gentiles and the Jews that Jesus is the Christ. OF this it is written in an account made by the hand of an ancient prophet named Mormon who said the following concerning his record or the book of Mormon:

“Wherefore, it is an abridgment of the record of the people of Nephi, and also of the Lamanites—Written to the Lamanites, who are a remnant of the house of Israel; and also to Jew and Gentile—Written by way of commandment, and also by the spirit of prophecy and of revelation—Written and sealed up, and hid up unto the Lord, that they might not be destroyed—To come forth by the gift and power of God unto the interpretation thereof—Sealed by the hand of Moroni, and hid up unto the Lord, to come forth in due time by way of the Gentile—The interpretation thereof by the gift of God. An abridgment taken from the Book of Ether also, which is a record of the people of Jared, who were scattered at the time the Lord confounded the language of the people, when they were building a tower to get to heaven—Which is to show unto the remnant of the House of Israel what great things the Lord hath done for their fathers; and that they may know the covenants of the Lord, that they are not cast off forever—And also to the convincing of the Jew and Gentile that JESUS is the CHRIST, the ETERNAL GOD, manifesting himself unto all nations—And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God, that ye may be found spotless at the judgment–seat of Christ."



(Book of Mormon Preface Title Page:1 - 2)



Therefore, If we exercise faith in Jesus Christ, the son of the living God, for the gift of repentance; and if we ask him sincerely to make the truth known unto us by the power o f the holy ghost; and also to do anything for us in righteousness, such as building for us a temple in the old or in the new Jerusalem for the blessing of our people in Israel or in Zion. Or to ask him even to know where the ten lost tribes of Israel are, the Lord will grant it to us. In fact, he is expecting with attentive ears and eyes for us to ask him these particular blessings. So, if the way is so simple, all we have to do is to ponder about what we truly want and then ask for it to God in all righteousness. For of this it is also many fold written and manifested in the holy writs saying:


If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.



(New Testament James 1:5 - 7)



And it came to pass after I, Nephi, having heard all the words of my father, concerning the things which he saw in a vision, and also the things which he spake by the power of the Holy Ghost, which power he received by faith on the Son of God—and the Son of God was the Messiah who should come—I, Nephi, was desirous also that I might see, and hear, and know of these things, by the power of the Holy Ghost, which is the gift of God unto all those who diligently seek him, as well in times of old as in the time that he should manifest himself unto the children of men. For he is the same yesterday, to-day, and forever; and the way is prepared for all men from the foundation of the world, if it so be that they repent and come unto him. For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round.



(Book of Mormon 1 Nephi 10:17 - 19)



And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews, that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God; And that he manifesteth himself unto all those who believe in him, by the power of the Holy Ghost; yea, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, working mighty miracles, signs, and wonders, among the children of men according to their faith.



(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 26:12 - 13)



For behold, I say unto you there be many things to come; and behold, there is one thing which is of more importance than they all—for behold, the time is not far distant that the Redeemer liveth and cometh among his people. Behold, I do not say that he will come among us at the time of his dwelling in his mortal tabernacle; for behold, the Spirit hath not said unto me that this should be the case. Now as to this thing I do not know; but this much I do know, that the Lord God hath power to do all things which are according to his word. But behold, the Spirit hath said this much unto me, saying: Cry unto this people, saying—Repent ye, and prepare the way of the Lord, and walk in his paths, which are straight; for behold, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and the Son of God cometh upon the face of the earth. And behold, he shall be born of Mary, at Jerusalem which is the land of our forefathers, she being a virgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and conceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God. And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people. And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities.



Now the Spirit knoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the flesh that he might take upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.



Now I say unto you that ye must repent, and be born again; for the Spirit saith if ye are not born again ye cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven; therefore come and be baptized unto repentance, that ye may be washed from your sins, that ye may have faith on the Lamb of God, who taketh away the sins of the world, who is mighty to save and to cleanse from all unrighteousness. Yea, I say unto you come and fear not, and lay aside every sin, which easily doth beset you, which doth bind you down to destruction, yea, come and go forth, and show unto your God that ye are willing to repent of your sins and enter into a covenant with him to keep his commandments, and witness it unto him this day by going into the waters of baptism. And whosoever doeth this, and keepeth the commandments of God from thenceforth, the same will remember that I say unto him, yea, he will remember that I have said unto him, he shall have eternal life, according to the testimony of the Holy Spirit, which testifieth in me. And now my beloved brethren, do you believe these things?



(Book of Mormon Alma 7:7 - 17)



Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts. And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. And whatsoever thing is good is just and true; wherefore, nothing that is good denieth the Christ, but acknowledgeth that he is. And ye may know that he is, by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore I would exhort you that ye deny not the power of God; for he worketh by power, according to the faith of the children of men, the same today and tomorrow, and forever. And again, I exhort you, my brethren, that ye deny not the gifts of God, for they are many; and they come from the same God. And there are different ways that these gifts are administered; but it is the same God who worketh all in all; and they are given by the manifestations of the Spirit of God unto men, to profit them.



(Book of MormonMoroni 10:3 - 8)



I testify of the truth of all these things with every fiber which is in me because I know them of be true with absolute certainly or without a shadow of a doubt in my mind and in my heart. And no man or devil can take this testimony away from me because I know of a surety for I have both heard and seen God. And by faith in this thing is inactive because I know them with perfect knowledge of God and not of man. And it is by the power of God that I am granted to bear a testimony of his divinity and license to declare the truth as it was, as it is and as it is to come. Otherwise I could not move a finger to utter anything, for I am not a learned man and English is not my first language. And God is my witness.

For verily this generation shall not all pass away until an house shall be built unto the Lord, and a cloud shall rest upon it, which cloud shall be even the glory of the Lord, which shall fill the house.



And the sons of Moses, according to the Holy Priesthood which he received under the hand of his father–in–law, Jethro; And Jethro received it under the hand of Caleb; And Caleb received it under the hand of Elihu; And Elihu under the hand of Jeremy; And Jeremy under the hand of Gad; And Gad under the hand of Esaias; And Esaias received it under the hand of God. Esaias also lived in the days of Abraham, and was blessed of him— Which Abraham received the priesthood from Melchizedek, who received it through the lineage of his fathers, even till Noah; And from Noah till Enoch, through the lineage of their fathers; And from Enoch to Abel, who was slain by the conspiracy of his brother, who received the priesthood by the commandments of God, by the hand of his father Adam, who was the first man— Which priesthood continueth in the church of God in all generations, and is without beginning of days or end of years.



And the Lord confirmed a priesthood also upon Aaron and his seed, throughout all their generations, which priesthood also continueth and abideth forever with the priesthood which is after the holiest order of God. And this greater priesthood administereth the gospel and holdeth the key of the mysteries of the kingdom, even the key of the knowledge of God.



Therefore, in the ordinances thereof, the power of godliness is manifest. And without the ordinances thereof, and the authority of the priesthood, the power of godliness is not manifest unto men in the flesh; For without this no man can see the face of God, even the Father, and live.



Now this Moses plainly taught to the children of Israel in the wilderness, and sought diligently to sanctify his people that they might behold the face of God; But they hardened their hearts and could not endure his presence; therefore, the Lord in his wrath, for his anger was kindled against them, swore that they should not enter into his rest while in the wilderness, which rest is the fulness of his glory. Therefore, he took Moses out of their midst, and the Holy Priesthood also; And the lesser priesthood continued, which priesthood holdeth the key of the ministering of angels and the preparatory gospel; Which gospel is the gospel of repentance and of baptism, and the remission of sins, and the law of carnal commandments, which the Lord in his wrath caused to continue with the house of Aaron among the children of Israel until John, whom God raised up, being filled with the Holy Ghost from his mother's womb. For he was baptized while he was yet in his childhood, and was ordained by the angel of God at the time he was eight days old unto this power, to overthrow the kingdom of the Jews, and to make straight the way of the Lord before the face of his people, to prepare them for the coming of the Lord, in whose hand is given all power.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 84:5 - 28)



And of this I solemnly testify for the benefit of your eternal souls as it is for mine, hoping that multitude of sins are erased and the right of mercy is granted by the power of our testimony anted unto us who strive forwards in the fear of God, and I do it in the Holy name of Jesus Christ Amen.

This is an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez
























































































































1 comment:

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rod-Tree-Jesse said...

The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

(Old Testament | Psalms 103:6 - 22)