The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Friday, May 25, 2012

And the Lord said: I will prepare unto my servant Gazelem, a stone, which shall shine forth in darkness unto light


Urim and Thummim

Zion or United States, May 25, 2012

And the Lord said: I will prepare unto my servant Gazelem, a stone, which shall shine forth in darkness unto light, that I may discover unto my people who serve me, that I may discover unto them the works of their brethren, yea, their secret works, their works of darkness, and their wickedness and abominations.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 37:23)


Mr. William Christensen and to all to whom it may concern.

I am grateful for the time you took and the privilege I had of knowing that few are indeed listening. And I am truly honored to answer you back hoping to give you an intelligent answer, not from me but from the LORD if I am given license to do so.  

With regards to the article or monograph I published to which you answered, titled: 

Thy sons have fainted, save these two; they lie at the head of all the streets; as a wild bull in a net, they are full of the fury of the Lord, the rebuke of thy God.



Naked Man
I am very aware of your concerns and I share and have shared your sentiments of the threats that Organizations such as CFR represent to a free and robust society and/or government. I’ve known the plots of CFR; and as you I am not ignorant of their devices.  They have infiltrated pretty much every household ware like a pest of roaches. How clumsy of me to have used their own reports and to say that, hoping not to offend them. But I cannot serve God without offending the devil. I have no fear of offending the devil!!! But know that I did not mean to promote them but to disclose them.  Sometimes you have to have breakfast with scorpions, suffer take snake bites and receive ravenous wolves barking to understand them or to know the angles and obtuse and brutish thinking of your enemy. CFR is a very “respectable organization,” so they think; and so they wants us to think. To me that organization is like the very seat of Satan, due to the absolute corrupting influence they have in most if not all known governments. And the devil, as you may know is more devilish when respectable. This is why I, from time to time study evil, not because I like it, but lest Satan gets an advantage over us.

“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.”

(New Testament | 2 Corinthians 2:11)

I read their article about Countering Crime in C.A. and was satisfied with their expert analysis assessment. They summed up with a perfect gang illustration what we see everyday in the syndicated news and the soul vexing reports of violence everywhere. The lowest segment of society paired and inspiring the very respectable one such as CFR. Those who believe in the tameness of a wolf are mad. They obviously have things in common as well as access to intricate reports and resources that I can only discern and read about. And I am just using them to our advantage, while we have free access to these things. 

Hateful
Gang Symbols and Signs

Countering Criminal Violence in Central America

Author: Michael Shifter, President, Inter-American Dialogue


Even though I had a personal meeting, exchange and deadly encounter with the master of shadows last night, I will yet search your recommended article or book, “The Shadows of Power.” Meanwhile, I want to recommend to you to please read at your own leisure an article of a truly respectable and dear friend of mine who is now deceased. A friend who indeed Served God without fear of offending the devil perhaps since the day he was born or chosen until the day he died.  He showed us how to detect the sophisticated and deceiving phrases, such as sustainable growth, Planned Parenthood and the Freedom of Choice, among others, that devil deceptibly and detestably uses thru his puppet masters to snare and make fall and a free, healthy, moral and robust society. For it is not against flesh and blood we fight against, but against powers, dominions and principalities of the darkness kind entrenched in high, yet still shadowy places. And here is the link of a Speech my friend gave to us, his fellows, in a respectable University:

Trying to Serve the Lord Without Offending the Devil

TRUTH


 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

ROD-TREE-JESSE
A
Servant in the hands of Christ

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things: Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.  Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.  Amen.

 ¶ Written from Rome unto the Ephesians by Tychicus.

(New Testament | Ephesians 6:10 - 24)

These things I say not of myself but for the glory and honor of God in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively yours from Michael The Archangel

Scribe

Miguel Angel “Tychicus” ROD TREE JESSE


Mr. Christensen

Disclosure & Exposure
Today, I have had a comprehensive gazing at the work you recommended above thru a well planned and diligent scholarly presentation given by the author of the work “The Shadows of Power.”  He plausibly gives the sum of all QUAGMIRES of our government perpetrated by the cunning and beyond authority intrusion of the Communist Front Revolution Doctors, AKA Spin Doctors of the Law. CFR and their cat or brutish minded advisers who are destroying the earth thru their one world agenda idolatry, but what they do not know is that if they chose evil, it is in the Lord’s design to rise up to the pray and to gather the nations  in one to punish them. And he, the author of Shadows of Power, did report it in slow motion confirming your and my concerns as when dissecting the fall of the Titanic as portrayed in the movie. Reality though, is often more awful and cruel than that, especially when God intervenes. For of this it is written:

Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 51:17 - 18)


Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

(Old Testament | Zephaniah 3:8)

I saw the whole presentation and it is in harmony with the points made in the work I recommended for you to read, only on a different context. THE LORD HAS ALREADY RISEN TO THE PREY. I myself have seen it. Let them now gather together; and let us wait upon the LORD to see how in his jealousy he puts his sharp spear in the neck of the shadows of power who are now ruling this world. For as Christ said it I also say it in the spirit if truth, for I AM is that spirit:

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me;  Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.I hav e yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

(New Testament | John 16:8 - 12)

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

(New Testament | John 16:13 - 16)

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 2:5 - 10)


Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

(New Testament | Ephesians 2:2)

I now close my letter for the present, for the want of more time; for the enemy is on the alert, and as the Savior said, the prince of this world cometh, but he hath nothing in me. Behold, my prayer to God is that you all may be saved.  And I subscribe myself your servant in the Lord, prophet and seer of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
JOSEPH SMITH.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 127:11 - 12)

The Shadows of Power: 

The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline




These things, I, GAZELEM IXMIQUILIPAN, do write to disclose and expose in the public eye the secret works of darkness. And I do it with a single eye for the honor and glory of God as one having authority, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

This is ELIAKIM

Scribe

Written from Zion or the United States by

Miguel Angel Tyachius Rod-Tree-Jesse



3 comments:

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rod-Tree-Jesse said...

And the Lord said: I will prepare unto my servant Gazelem, a stone, which shall shine forth in darkness unto light, that I may discover unto my people who serve me, that I may discover unto them the works of their brethren, yea, their secret works, their works of darkness, and their wickedness and abominations.

And now, my son, these interpreters were prepared that the word of God might be fulfilled, which he spake, saying: I will bring forth out of darkness unto light all their secret works and their abominations; and except they repent I will destroy them from off the face of the earth; and I will bring to light all their secrets and abominations, unto every nation that shall hereafter possess the land.

And now, my son, we see that they did not repent; therefore they have been destroyed, and thus far the word of God has been fulfilled; yea, their secret abominations have been brought out of darkness and made known unto us.

And now, my son, I command you that ye retain all their oaths, and their covenants, and their agreements in their secret abominations; yea, and all their signs and their wonders ye shall keep from this people, that they know them not, lest peradventure they should fall into darkness also and be destroyed. For behold, there is a curse upon all this land, that destruction shall come upon all those workers of darkness, according to the power of God, when they are fully ripe; therefore I desire that this people might not be destroyed.

Therefore ye shall keep these secret plans of their oaths and their covenants from this people, and only their wickedness and their murders and their abominations shall ye make known unto them; and ye shall teach them to abhor such wickedness and abominations and murders; and ye shall also teach them that these people were destroyed on account of their wickedness and abominations and their murders. For behold, they murdered all the prophets of the Lord who came among them to declare unto them concerning their iniquities; and the blood of those whom they murdered did cry unto the Lord their God for vengeance upon those who were their murderers; and thus the judgments of God did come upon these workers of darkness and secret combinations.

Yea, and cursed be the land forever and ever unto those workers of darkness and secret combinations, even unto destruction, except they repent before they are fully ripe.

And now, my son, remember the words which I have spoken unto you; trust not those secret plans unto this people, but teach them an everlasting hatred against sin and iniquity. Preach unto them repentance, and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ; teach them to humble themselves and to be meek and lowly in heart; teach them to withstand every temptation of the devil, with their faith on the Lord Jesus Christ. Teach them to never be weary of good works, but to be meek and lowly in heart; for such shall find rest to their souls. O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom in thy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 37:23 - 35)

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rod-Tree-Jesse said...

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(New Testament | Revelation 18:1 - 24)

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rod-Tree-Jesse said...

He called me by name, and said unto me that he was a messenger sent from the presence of God to me, and that his name was Moroni; that God had a work for me to do; and that my name should be had for good and evil among all nations, kindreds, and tongues, or that it should be both good and evil spoken of among all people.

He said there was a book deposited, written upon gold plates, giving an account of the former inhabitants of this continent, and the source from whence they sprang. He also said that the fulness of the everlasting Gospel was contained in it, as delivered by the Savior to the ancient inhabitants; Also, that there were two stones in silver bows—and these stones, fastened to a breastplate, constituted what is called the Urim and Thummim—deposited with the plates; and the possession and use of these stones were what constituted "seers" in ancient or former times; and that God had prepared them for the purpose of translating the book.

After telling me these things, he commenced quoting the prophecies of the Old Testament. He first quoted part of the third chapter of Malachi; and he quoted also the fourth or last chapter of the same prophecy, though with a little variation from the way it reads in our Bibles. Instead of quoting the first verse as it reads in our books, he quoted it thus:

For behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly shall burn as stubble; for they that come shall burn them, saith the Lord of Hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

And again, he quoted the fifth verse thus: Behold, I will reveal unto you the Priesthood, by the hand of Elijah the prophet, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

He also quoted the next verse differently: And he shall plant in the hearts of the children the promises made to the fathers, and the hearts of the children shall turn to their fathers. If it were not so, the whole earth would be utterly wasted at his coming.

In addition to these, he quoted the eleventh chapter of Isaiah, saying that it was about to be fulfilled. He quoted also the third chapter of Acts, twenty-second and twenty-third verses, precisely as they stand in our New Testament. He said that that prophet was Christ; but the day had not yet come when "they who would not hear his voice should be cut off from among the people," but soon would come.
He also quoted the second chapter of Joel, from the twenty-eighth verse to the last. He also said that this was not yet fulfilled, but was soon to be. And he further stated that the fulness of the Gentiles was soon to come in. He quoted many other passages of scripture, and offered many explanations which cannot be mentioned here.

(Pearl of Great Price | JS-History 1:33 - 41)