The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

O Lord God, how long wilt thou suffer that such wickedness and infidelity shall be among this people?









Zion and Jerusalem, November 12, 2013

O Lord God, how long wilt thou suffer that such wickedness and infidelity shall be among this people?

(Book of Mormon | Alma 31:30)

Is Mormonism Christian?

3:04pm
Is Mormonism Christian? Asked me to notice something


Notice that Jesus condemns those who combine their faith with their works in order to be saved. If you doubt that, see also Luke 18:9-14 where Jesus teaches the same thing again.
Becoming a Christian does not mean belonging to a church, doing good things, or simply believing in a god from another planet. Being a Christian means that you have trusted in the true God for salvation, received the True Jesus -- not the brother of the devil, not the god of Mormonism, not the gospel of Mormonism. Becoming a Christian means believing the gospel of Christ, who is God in flesh, 2nd person of the Trinity, who was sent by the Father, bore our sins in his body on the cross (1 Pet. 2:24), died, was buried and rose again (1 Cor. 15:1-4). You must trust Jesus. Believe what he did. Put your faith in him.
Mormonism is false and cannot save anyone.




Miguel Angel Tinoco Replied.


I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

(New Testament | Romans 1:14 - 17)


Its a free country man, you can believe whatever you desire and I respect that.  Unfortunately, I respect you very little for you’re are perverting the right ways of the LORD; and unless you repent, I prophesy in the name of Christ that you will perish in your sins and you will never see the light of day again for a very long time or until the day of Judgment where God will show you that he commanded me to write and to preach to you and your fellows.  Because what you are teaching is false doctrine and you know it, you are perverting the right ways of the LORD.  I solemnly testify that the Gospel of Mormonism is the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. If the Gospel of Mormonism cannot save any one as you erroneously claim, nor can the gospel or the testimony of Peter, Paul, Mathew, John and Luke save anyone.  As far as I can tell and attest, they all preached the gospel of Jesus Christ which was faith, Repentance, Baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost.  The gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of GOD unto salvation and this is the gospel we preach. 

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

(New Testament | Romans 1:16)



There is no doubt in me at all that we preach the powerful and saving gospel. Not now, not ever. I am past believing in these matters. I know the gospel of Jesus Christ with absolute certainty. Again, it is Faith in Jesus Christ, repentance, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins and the bestowal of the gift of the Holy Ghost thru the laying on of hands by those under proper authority and endurance to the end in obedience to all his commandments.  I know what it is and I testify of its truthfulness because this is what I preach and I live it faithfully to the best of my ability.  I am not ashamed of it because it is the power of God unto salvation. I was one of the vile sinners and now I am here preaching in faith and righteousness after being given up for dead spiritually.  IN fact, I have a testimony of the divinity of Jesus Christ and therefore the spirit of prophecy and revelation. What I am teaching you today, comes directly from my God, my master and my instructor, even the LORD my Jesus Christ?  And whatever I write it is reinforced by a second or even a third testimony as recorded in the Holy Scriptures which is the authority of GOD or the law and the testimony.

Yet, I am failing miserably in my cause because of my infirmities and the temptations and the sins that so easily beset me. I am grieved in pain because my weaknesses and my infirmities as a result of wickedness.  I pray The LORD have mercy upon me a sinner and also upon you, an ignorant for we both need him in this hour. Hopefully he will compensates my slackness or shortcomings thru his grace and mercy and also your lack of knowledge of the truth.  Let him judge between me and thee because he is the only one that knows the thoughts of our mind and the intentions of our heart.

Maybe works do not save me, as you claim, but I have no other way to show unto my God  how much I love him or how much I have faith or confide in him unless I do what he says I should do.  To just say that I believe in him and continue in wickedness does not cut it for me.  I cannot expect the law to have mercy when I break the law. The law required justice and my God is a just GOD. I need him every hour. If I break the law and do not repent, for these are the conditions of mercy and die in my sins, despite the love the LORD has for me, I would not be able to live with him.  Because he cannot deny his words and he has said that he is HHHoly and that nothing unholy or impure can dwell in his presence. His atonement, his precious blood is only activated thru faith in him and sincere repentance. And I can only clean myself and retain the remission of my sins if I go to his ministers be baptized and receive the gift and power of the Holy Ghost that will guide me, teach me and help me to be obedient in all things until the perfect day. Those are the conditions of Justice so grace and mercy can have a claim on me. And unless I do what the law of GOD says, I am doomed to be unclean and unholy forever and therefore ineligible to REST, to live and to dwell in his presence forever, which is what we call Eternal life.   

I need him every hour. Without his help my works alone will never measure up. Only then his grace and mercy will give me the assurance of a complete and full redemption from death and eternal hell.    And what did he say I should I do. He said:  If you love me keep my commandments.  If anyone knows how to do good and does not do it, that is sin.  And if I do not repent, I will not be clean by his precious blood.  Therefore, if I am not building up his kingdom, by AT LEAST paying tithes, preaching the gospel to bring him soul and administering succor to the needy and afflicted when required by sacrifice and fast offerings and whenever they stretch forth their hand to me, I am not keeping his commandments.  That right there makes me ineligible. At least the Pharisee of whom the LORD spoke in the parable you mentioned to me, will be justified, less than the repentant publican, but justified still. I can only wonder what will happen to him or her that does not do neither what the Pharisee or the Publican did like most of you so called Christians that boast of being Christians and yet you do not live the law of the gospel that you profess to teach.  You are no different than the ancient Jews that professed knowledge and love for Moses and the Law and yet none of them lived it.  Perhaps you need to read the great prologue to update yourself of what happen to them so you beware of what will happen to you.

THE GREAT PROLOGUE
By

 
Mark E Peterson.


NOW, I was bored today in the afternoon for I finished my duties earlier. And I decided to get online and to checked the news in Yahoo. And I was still bored because I see nothing worth learning. So, my choices were to keep just browsing or to do something. I wanted to do something good but I did not know what to do.  I cannot just jump and preach to an empty audience.  I need at least one soul to address my preaching to. So I did another thing. I said I will go to facebook and while I was doing that before I logged in, I did yet another thing. I prayed to God as a little child and said to him, Oh, Lord, only if I had something good to do now. I want to do something good for you or for someone today.  And before I knew it, there you were or I discovered the only one message in my message box today was yours.  And I am thanking GOD for he gave me something to do which is to preach to you or to answer your message.  You asked for an answer of the hope that is in me. I testify to you that the gospel of Mormonism is the same gospel of Jesus Christ and that it is the power of God unto salvation.  I know it as Peter and Paul Knew it and I ad my testimony to theirs. So, there are three testimonies against your words alone.  

Today, you have at this moment my undivided attention and I am laboring, that is, if you can tell, working, or doing something good. I have this wild hope that perhaps I can fill your head with something good.  So, as you see, works may not save us, but the LORD requires them. If I am not busy working or doing good, then the adversity of all righteousness will have an opportunity to tempt me.  I hate temptation. I prayed in the morning also to my GOD to keep me from temptation.  And If I am busy in the Lord’s errand I will be away from temptation.  The lord asked me to pray for this in one of his sermons in the Bible. And he has swift messengers like me ready to give an answer of the faith and hope that is in us.   You asked for it or you questioned my faith and so here am I to answer you.

So, as you see with your own eyes, this is faith in action or true belief in Christ. I am showing you my faith abundantly. What you told me, I have heard many times before. It is the same busted record played by most so called Christians. But what I am saying to you today, no one has heard before.  It is an original work of faith. As you see, works are required whether they measure up or not.

 
NOW, I did to my delight read the parable that you suggested. I followed your advice. I wanted to see what you read. That right there shows to you that my interest is real and not feigned. I showed you my good will and disposition. And I do if pleasantly. If it be the will of GOD my words will touch your heart and if not, you will be damned for I am inspired by the holy ghost to write.  Can or will you deny this?

Now what you asked me to read from the bible in the testimony of luke concerning Jesus Christ it’s a parable.  It does not say there that the LORD condemned the Pharisee and saved the repentant publican. It only said that one of them entered into the kingdom more justified than the other. Both of them were at the temple. I wish I were there right now. They are both in a better position than me even at this time. I thank God that both that do likewise are to be saved.  The parable is merely about pride or boasting of good works and not about works in itself.  It does not deny works but the way they were do the things.  One of them was humble and the other was not so humble. The parable shows also that the LORD came to save us, the sinners and not those that were whole or perceived themselves as righteous.  You are neither in the condition of the Pharisee or the Publican. You are doing neither, except comparing your faith with my faith.  You do not understand the scriptures and with your light minded rhetoric you are only perverting the right ways of the LORD. I see by your own words that you walk by borrowed light, that you walk in crooked paths.  

As per the parable, any principle of faith requires action. Repentance is an action not only an acceptance or mere acknowledgement.  Show me your faith by your words and I will show you mine by my works.  Remember that discovery is not recovery. When we sin we have to repent, that is to WORK at repenting. What kind of work? First it is to acknowledgement and confessing our sins to GOD and to those whom we have offended.  Oh, Lord, forgive me for I have sinned against my neighbor.  Second, it is to work to make restitution and at forsaking.  If you stole something and you do not have it, you have to work to repay it or amend it. Father, please forgive me for what I have done or said or have taken, I will apologize and restitute the peace or the token or the aggravation I made towards thee or towards my neighbor.  Can you tell me if these things does not require any effectual effort in our part or not?  Aren’t we sorrowful and ashamed when we sin? You bet ya.  It requires swallowing hard our pride and acknowledging out mistakes, it requires courage to sacrifice and trying to the best of our ability to leave the situation equal or better than we found it when we transgressed. That is faith my friend.  We cannot do it alone. We need Christ, we need his grace and mercy. For without him, the person that we may have offended can harden his or her heart and refuse to forgive us or we may cause that person to sin, adding wound to our hurt. IF we stole something, he may cause us to go to jail. And can we pay him or her a iota while we are in prison?   We are all sinners; the man in the parable that could not lift up his head was repenting. It is not a passive but an active verb.  So, if you know what is good for you, you work at being a better follower of Christ. A disciple is disciplines in words, thought and in actions to serve GOD diligently.

But look what you just said. You said exactly what the farsighted or Pharisee in the parable did say only in different words. You are boasting of being a Christian, even like the Jews and publicans of antiquity hypocritically boasted in believing in the law of Moses and yet none of them lived it.  At least the Pharisee paid tithes and prayed and fasted often.  I have seen worst in you. Tell me now when was the last time you paid tithes, prayed and fasted twice a week? Verily, verily I say unto you that if you haven’t at least exceeded the righteousness of that Pharisee, you will not even enter into the kingdom of haven. Who are you to judge him? You have no moral authority to do that. You are being a hypocrite. Your words have no power. They are like tingling cymbals. The have form of godliness but you are denying the power thereof.  That is to say, that you do honor God with your lips but your heart is far away from him.



For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:20)



NOW, Being Christian or Christy like is more than just waving a flag and having or being a stamp on a t-shirt that you are a fan of Christ’s team, but that you belong to the team and that you are qualified also to play the big game.  Many call themselves Americans and wave flags as patriots on the fourth of July and they are the first to betray their country and the last to take up arms to defend her. There is a difference between being merely an American and a citizen of the United States of America.  Having said that, I perceive by your won words that you are no more than an spectator.

See for your self. You said to me that “Becoming a Christian does not mean ( belonging to a church, doing good things, or simply believing in a god from another planet, etc.)

Why are you willfully blind? Why will you die in self inflicted ignorance?  Do you know if GOD is or is not on earth? Whether he is or he isn’t when he isn’t where you do think he is?  What do you think is in heaven? I see stars and there must be planets there too. So, if the LORD is not here he must be somewhere else. And if he is here where was he before he came? Can you answer that by pure absolute knowledge or by the spirit of prophecy and revelation?  I can. If he is not in this planet he must be in another planet. And where he is irrelevant, for he has made all things and he has said that the earth is but his foot stool.  I even tremble at his power and at his word.  So, if this piece of parched land which we call mother earth is his foot stool, what do you thing his throne is? It must necessarily be established o replanted in another planet and not in the mere air or ether.  But that is a subject of another discussion.   





THUS saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me?  and where is the place of my rest?

(Old Testament | Isaiah 66:1)


 You said to me: 


“Being a Christian means that you have trusted in the true God for salvation, received the True Jesus –( not the brother of the devil, not the god of Mormonism, not the gospel of Mormonism.) parenthesis and italic added.


In other words man, you said, I am not like the Mormons, like those who believe that Jesus is the brother of the devil, or those that do good works, or those that believe in a god from another planet. Can’t you are putting yourself in an rameamptum, even a holy pulpit and chanting like the Zoramites of old the same phrases and remembering to call upon god only once a week, or loving your mother only once a year, or believing in Jesus only in Christmas.  



“God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.”

(New Testament | Luke 18:11)


If that is Christianity, I do not like it.  I live my religion every day and the Sabbaths of my GOD are my High and bright days. BUT you, as I see, you practice your religion sporadically like the Zoramites. They as you had fallen into great errors, for they would not observe to keep the commandments of God, and his statutes, according to the law of Moses. They would not believe in the coming of Jesus Christ. Neither would they observe the performances of the church, to continue in prayer and supplication to God daily, that they might not enter into temptation. Yea, in fine, they like you did pervert the ways of the Lord in very many instances; therefore, for this cause, Alma and his brethren went into the land to preach the word unto them perhaps they would be able to bring them back to the true fold of Christ as I am doing with you today.  This is their story:



Now, when they had come into the land, behold, to their astonishment they found that the Zoramites had built synagogues, and that they did gather themselves together on one day of the week, which day they did call the day of the Lord; and they did worship after a manner which Alma and his brethren had never beheld; For they had a place built up in the center of their synagogue, a place for standing, which was high above the head; and the top thereof would only admit one person.

Therefore, whosoever desired to worship must go forth and stand upon the top thereof, and stretch forth his hands towards heaven, and cry with a loud voice, saying:

Holy, holy God; we believe that thou art God, and we believe that thou art holy, and that thou wast a spirit, and that thou art a spirit, and that thou wilt be a spirit forever. Holy God, we believe that thou hast separated us from our brethren; and we do not believe in the tradition of our brethren, which was handed down to them by the childishness of their fathers; but we believe that thou hast elected us to be thy holy children; and also thou hast made it known unto us that there shall be no Christ.

But thou art the same yesterday, today, and forever; and thou hast elected us that we shall be saved, whilst all around us are elected to be cast by thy wrath down to hell; for the which holiness, O God, we thank thee; and we also thank thee that thou hast elected us, that we may not be led away after the foolish traditions of our brethren, which doth bind them down to a belief of Christ, which doth lead their hearts to wander far from thee, our God. And again we thank thee, O God, that we are a chosen and a holy people.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 31:9 - 18)



Now, from this stand they did offer up, every man, the selfsame prayer unto God, thanking their God that they were chosen of him, and that he did not lead them away after the tradition of their brethren, and that their hearts were not stolen away to believe in things to come, which they knew nothing about. Now, after the people had all offered up thanks after this manner, they returned to their homes, never speaking of their God again until they had assembled themselves together again to the holy stand, to offer up thanks after their manner.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 31:22 - 23)




Now the only reason why you do not worship the true and living God is because like unto the Zoramites you have set your heart upon gold and silver or the riches of the world.  And that is why you do not like the compromise of attending church regularly because as most Christians you think that you have enough and that do not need to do or learn more. The reason you mentioned the parable is because you think that you are like the man that is repenting, but in all truth is because you are faithless and do not think that paying tithes is a required law of the gospel.  It hurts you in the pockets to have a commitment with God and your fellow men. So you prefer to rationalize and distance yourself from any religion that requires works or sacrifices in all things like us. And that is the truth of most of you false Christians.   

You are also like the kind that would come to the LORD to tempt him and ask him, LORD what do I need to do to earn or reach eternal life. And the LORD said, honor thy father and thy mother and keep the commandments. And you like a smart alex would say, but I have been there and done that. Then the LORD would say unto you. One more thing is required of you, Sell all that you have, give it to the poor and come take my name upon you with full purpose of heart and follow me.

Tell me now, do you have the courage to do it if you were asked? I have been asked, this is why I pay more than just tithes and fast offerings, I have nothing that is mine, I am fully consecrated unto the LORD and I am in his errand right now. I am walking in his steps preaching his gospel and confirming my faith thru works and by the testimony of the scriptures in the name of  Christ, with his power and with his authority  and most importantly with a with a single eye to his honor and his glory. It is not my gospel, it is his gospel and my testimony of him.   This is why I am here with you like Alma with the Zoramites.  I am here to teach you the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ because you were found wanting.  You do not know it. You never knew it. THE GOSPEL O FMORMONISM is the same gospel of JESUS CHRIST.  If you knew the gospel you would know that it is nothing more or less than FAITH in him, Repentance, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins and the bestowal of the Gift of the Holy Ghost by the lying on of hands under those in authority and enduring to the end.  Go ahead and read the testimonies of all the prophets and apostles or what the Christians call the gospel of Mathew, John, Luke, Peter and Paul.  They will all preach these things in the same order because without it you cannot be spiritually born or begotten a son or daughter of GOD.   And this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ by his very own words:



Now this is the commandment: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day. Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do; Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 27:20 - 22)


 

And the Father said:

Repent ye, repent ye, and be baptized in the name of my Beloved Son. And also, the voice of the Son came unto me, saying: He that is baptized in my name, to him will the Father give the Holy Ghost, like unto me; wherefore, follow me, and do the things which ye have seen me do.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I know that if ye shall follow the Son, with full purpose of heart, acting no hypocrisy and no deception before God, but with real intent, repenting of your sins, witnessing unto the Father that ye are willing to take upon you the name of Christ, by baptism—yea, by following your Lord and your Savior down into the water, according to his word, behold, then shall ye receive the Holy Ghost; yea, then cometh the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost; and then can ye speak with the tongue of angels, and shout praises unto the Holy One of Israel.

But, behold, my beloved brethren, thus came the voice of the Son unto me, saying: After ye have repented of your sins, and witnessed unto the Father that ye are willing to keep my commandments, by the baptism of water, and have received the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost, and can speak with a new tongue, yea, even with the tongue of angels, and after this should deny me, it would have been better for you that ye had not known me.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 31:11 - 14)


Now, you have denied him. I fear for you because IF you are a dissenter of our faith, you were formerly one of us an now you have become a stranger.  By denying the gospel of Jesus Christ, the one that we also preach as you have seen in the scriptures above and the ones you have, you are denying the Holy Ghost. You are of those who knew these things and are now denying the LORD. Woe unto you.  If you have received these blessings and the name of Jesus as you claim, and have departed from his church and now fight against it like apostates and dissenters, the lord was very clear. It would have been better for you that you had not known him. It would have been better for you not even to have been born.  Because you only acknowledge faith in Christ but are denying the more part of his gospel even like the Nephites and Lamanites who rebelled willfully against God and his church some two hundred years after the LORD Jesus Christ appeared to them and of whom it is written:

And it came to pass that when two hundred and ten years had passed away there were many churches in the land; yea, there were many churches which professed to know the Christ, and yet they did deny the more parts of his gospel, insomuch that they did receive all manner of wickedness, and did administer that which was sacred unto him to whom it had been forbidden because of unworthiness. And this church did multiply exceedingly because of iniquity, and because of the power of Satan who did get hold upon their hearts.

(Book of Mormon | 4 Nephi 1:27 - 28)


 Is Mormonism Christian?

As you see, you empty headed or are faithless. You only gave me with your words only the first principle of the gospel. You felt short. I hope you were not trying to teach me something. In fact you were not. You were only in the survive of Satan trying to lead me away. But I do no yield to such temptations.   You only have one talent and you will lose it when the LORD comes to ask an account for his property. And you know already what will happen to you. Your talent will be taken away and given to another who was more obedient that you.

I will now show you my five talents or how I negotiate with the gospel of Jesus Christ, which is faith or belief in Jesus Christ, not merely Jesus.  Second. Repentance, for we exercise faith in him so that he can grant us the gift of repentance. Third, Baptism for immersion for the remission of sins by one under proper authority. Repentance alone does not cleanse or erase your sins, you have to promise not to sin again and make a covenant with God that you WILL KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS hereafter. And you do that thru a holy ordinance that if performed correctly and under proper authority, it will be recorded in heaven as a work or token of good faith and your good will.  Then you receive the gift of the Holy Ghost thru the lying on of hands. Only then you are able to keep the commandments and be perfect before GOD as long as you try or work your salvation with fear and trembling until you attain a sure hope of a glorious and not an inglorious resurrection and an the hope of Eternal life. Before you receive that, your faith will be tried. The LORD will put your obedience to the test to see if you are a disciple and not a mere hearer. When he is sure that you are not a fraud as you now are, then he is going to baptize you with fire and with the Holy Ghost. And then you can speak with tongue of angles and feast upon the words of GOD regardless of canonic source like I do. Then you will know with absolute certainty that he is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Or in other words you will come to the miraculous realization that the LORD Jesus Christ that he is the Jehovah or the God of the Old testament who spoke to the ancient prophets. You will know as I do, that he is the Messiah of the New Testament who ministered unto his own, who was despised and rejected like you reject his church today, who was crucified like your people murdered Joseph Smith.  You will know that he is the resurrected being that appeared to my ancient fathers here in the continent of America, and you will know as I know that he is the Glorified being that was held in reserve in another heavenly sphere or in heaven as spoken by all the holy prophets to appear in the dispensation of the fullness of times or the dispensation of the restitution of all things, at the right hand of GOD the Father as recorded in the Book of Doctrine and Covenant and the pearl of great price. If you wanted to see what was in my head, now you know. And there is more from where this comes from, but I do not think you have the ability to absorb it. I pray that one day you may or you will forever be empty headed and ignorant and miserable for the LORD has said:



Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!
Yea, wo be unto him that saith: We have received, and we need no more! And in fine, wo unto all those who tremble, and are angry because of the truth of God!  For behold, he that is built upon the rock receiveth it with gladness; and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he shall fall.

Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough! For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! 
For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:26 - 32)



Now it appears that your belief is limited. You know about Jesus, but you do not Know who Jesus Christ is.  I will tell you now who he is. HE IS MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN. And I AM Christ like for I have taken upon me the name of Christ. The works that I have seen him do I do. For verily, verily I say unto you that those of us who truly believe in him know where the doctrines that he taught come from, and the LORD has given us power to become sons and daughters unto GOD the Father thru the power of the atonement of the Son of GOD, even Jesus Christ a judge of the living and the dead.    And of these things I solemnly testify to you today and alto to all others that have good will to read. And I do this humbly and solemnly as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Attentively yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Messiah


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez




3 comments:

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rod-Tree-Jesse said...

TESTIMONY OF THE LIVING CHRIST

"As we commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ two millennia ago, we offer our testimony of the reality of His matchless life and the infinite virtue of His great atoning sacrifice. None other has had so profound an influence upon all who have lived and will yet live upon the earth.

He was the Great Jehovah of the Old Testament, the Messiah of the New. Under the direction of His Father, He was the creator of the earth. “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made” (John 1:3). Though sinless, He was baptized to fulfill all righteousness. He “went about doing good” (Acts 10:38), yet was despised for it. His gospel was a message of peace and goodwill. He entreated all to follow His example. He walked the roads of Palestine, healing the sick, causing the blind to see, and raising the dead. He taught the truths of eternity, the reality of our premortal existence, the purpose of our life on earth, and the potential for the sons and daughters of God in the life to come.

He instituted the sacrament as a reminder of His great atoning sacrifice. He was arrested and condemned on spurious charges, convicted to satisfy a mob, and sentenced to die on Calvary’s cross. He gave His life to atone for the sins of all mankind. His was a great vicarious gift in behalf of all who would ever live upon the earth.

We solemnly testify that His life, which is central to all human history, neither began in Bethlehem nor concluded on Calvary. He was the Firstborn of the Father, the Only Begotten Son in the flesh, the Redeemer of the world.

He rose from the grave to “become the firstfruits of them that slept” (1 Corinthians 15:20). As Risen Lord, He visited among those He had loved in life. He also ministered among His “other sheep” (John 10:16) in ancient America. In the modern world, He and His Father appeared to the boy Joseph Smith, ushering in the long-promised “dispensation of the fulness of times” (Ephesians 1:10).

Of the Living Christ, the Prophet Joseph wrote: “His eyes were as a flame of fire; the hair of his head was white like the pure snow; his countenance shone above the brightness of the sun; and his voice was as the sound of the rushing of great waters, even the voice of Jehovah, saying:

“I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father” (D&C 110:3–4).

Of Him the Prophet also declared: “And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!

“For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—

“That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God” (D&C 76:22–24).

We declare in words of solemnity that His priesthood and His Church have been restored upon the earth—“built upon the foundation of . . . apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone” (Ephesians 2:20).

We testify that He will someday return to earth. “And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together” (Isaiah 40:5). He will rule as King of Kings and reign as Lord of Lords, and every knee shall bend and every tongue shall speak in worship before Him. Each of us will stand to be judged of Him according to our works and the desires of our hearts.

We bear testimony, as His duly ordained Apostles—that Jesus is the Living Christ, the immortal Son of God. He is the great King Immanuel, who stands today on the right hand of His Father. He is the light, the life, and the hope of the world. His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son."

http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng/testimonies-of-him/articles/the-living-christ-the-testimony-of-the-apostles-of-the-church-of-jesus-christ-of-latter-day-saints

creeksalmon said...

"God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted Man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens. That is the great secret... …I am going to tell you how God came to be God. We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea, and take away the veil, so that you may see. … It is the first principle of the Gospel to know for a certainty the character of God and to know...that he was once a man like us.... Here, then, is eternal life - to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be Gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all Gods have done before you... (“King Follett Discourse,” Journal of Discourses 6:3-4, also in Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 345-346, and History of the Church, vol. 6, 305-307,)"

Why would we image and suppose God is God from Eternity ? because the Book of Mormon and Bible teaches it


An abridgment taken from the Book of Ether also, which is a record of the people of Jared, who were scattered at the time the Lord confounded the language of the people, when they were building a tower to get to heaven—Which is to show unto the remnant of the house of Israel what great things the Lord hath done for their fathers; and that they may know the covenants of the Lord, that they are not cast off forever—And also to the convincing of the Jew and Gentile that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God , manifesting himself unto all nations—And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God, that ye may be found spotless at the judgment-seat of Christ.

Translated by Joseph Smith, Jun.


2 Nephi 26:12 And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews, that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God;


Moroni 7:22 For behold, God knowing all things, being from everlasting to everlasting , behold, he sent angels to minister unto the children of men, to make manifest concerning the coming of Christ; and in Christ there should come every good thing.

Moroni 8:18 For I know that God is not a partial God, neither a changeable being; but he is unchangeable from all eternity to all eternity.


Mormon 9:9 For do we not read that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever , and in him there is no variableness neither shadow of changing?

Mosiah 5:5 For behold, the time cometh, and is not far distant, that with power, the Lord Omnipotent who reigneth, who was, and is from all eternity to all eternity, shall come down from heaven among the children of men, and shall dwell in a tabernacle of clay, and shall go forth amongst men, working mighty miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, causing the lame to walk, the blind to receive their sight, and the deaf to hear, and curing all manner of diseases.

creeksalmon said...

"God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted Man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens. That is the great secret... …I am going to tell you how God came to be God. We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea, and take away the veil, so that you may see. … It is the first principle of the Gospel to know for a certainty the character of God and to know...that he was once a man like us.... Here, then, is eternal life - to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be Gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all Gods have done before you... (“King Follett Discourse,” Journal of Discourses 6:3-4, also in Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 345-346, and History of the Church, vol. 6, 305-307,)"

Why would we image and suppose God is God from Eternity ? because the Book of Mormon and Bible teaches it


An abridgment taken from the Book of Ether also, which is a record of the people of Jared, who were scattered at the time the Lord confounded the language of the people, when they were building a tower to get to heaven—Which is to show unto the remnant of the house of Israel what great things the Lord hath done for their fathers; and that they may know the covenants of the Lord, that they are not cast off forever—And also to the convincing of the Jew and Gentile that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God , manifesting himself unto all nations—And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God, that ye may be found spotless at the judgment-seat of Christ.

Translated by Joseph Smith, Jun.


2 Nephi 26:12 And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews, that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God;


Moroni 7:22 For behold, God knowing all things, being from everlasting to everlasting , behold, he sent angels to minister unto the children of men, to make manifest concerning the coming of Christ; and in Christ there should come every good thing.

Moroni 8:18 For I know that God is not a partial God, neither a changeable being; but he is unchangeable from all eternity to all eternity.


Mormon 9:9 For do we not read that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever , and in him there is no variableness neither shadow of changing?

Mosiah 5:5 For behold, the time cometh, and is not far distant, that with power, the Lord Omnipotent who reigneth, who was, and is from all eternity to all eternity, shall come down from heaven among the children of men, and shall dwell in a tabernacle of clay, and shall go forth amongst men, working mighty miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, causing the lame to walk, the blind to receive their sight, and the deaf to hear, and curing all manner of diseases.