The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

(New Testament John 16:13 - 15)

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Peace, be still.



Zion and Jerusalem, November 19, 2013

 

Peace, be still. 

(New Testament | Mark 4:39)


The truth is the knowledge of things as they are, as they have been and as they are to come.  The LORD Jesus Christ said that he is the truth, the light and the life of the world. Therefore he is the possessor of all truth for he knows all things, past present and future. I knew from the scriptures that he is the creator of heavens and earth and the commander of the oceans. As one ancient sea travelers said, he who commands the oceans commands every thing. That is my GOD, my redeemer and my teacher, even the LORD jesus Christ. Besides that, the I knew that the scriptures tell that the LORD knows the end from the beginning, but it has not crossed my mind until I heard it from the prophet of GOD who revealed it to me, that he, the LORD also knows the beginning from the end or that he can judge a book by its cover or know what is in the heart of a person by the words he utters.

Before this day, I had published a blogspot or article called

 

But remember that all my judgments are not given unto men;



What I wrote was the talking points of what I was to teach and did teach to my children yesterday in our family home evening.  I started writing by the power of GOD about five am in the morning and I was publicizing or posting it and emailing it by eight in the morning or so.  No sooner after that the bells of hell begun to ring. The storm of sin was furious, even as I dreamed of it, because I had taught what the LORD had taught me to the very best of my ability to learn about the nature of his commandments, laws, statutes and judgments.  

Yesterday and up to this very morning at six am, not consecutively of course, I had an on and off conversation with a woman that calls herself in facebook, MORMONS AGAINST WOMEN PRAYING IN GENERAL CONFERENCE. I detected very early in our conversation that she was or is still possessed by the spirit of Jezebel or the whore of Babylon. She said and did whatever she wanted with me. She said that called the police on me for preaching, so I would be taken to psychiatric hospital or jail.  And in my dreams I was. Apparently, by the dreams I had last night, she sent me to the pit, for  power was given to her from high to do so just as power was given to Pilate to crucify our LORD. It is not the fist time this happens to me. I have been taken several times already to real psychiatric hospitals and even to jail because of the things I write.

Besises this, she had called me Satan or his servant and would not allow me to pray for her except she bound me and she prescribed me anti psychotic medications.  After that, because I was speaking with angelic language or in the language of Jesus Christ the savior of the world, and at last she said that I deserved and wedgy, a swirl and a bitch-slap. In the mean time by the power of the spirit that is in me, she confessed to me all her sins and wickedness, she said that she was a sorcerer, and even disclosed that she was a bitch or a whore since she admitted that she wanted to give me a bitch-slap by her own words. I had no resource but to offer her my other chick. And I sang to her or sent her a hymn that we sing in the church that is called, Master the tempest is raging. I cannot lie, I did truly did see all things that I have mentioned in my dream last night.  And whatsoever has not happened to me physically or temporally happened to me spiritually.

At last I thought that the tempest was over. But as any advocate of truth or activist, when you claim one mountain, well there are more mountains. Today, I heard the bells of hell ringing again. For another anti-christ, or anti Mormon or apostate who uses the facade of a praying Jesus said to me with regards to what I had written the following words to which I was not slacking heavenly answers. And this is a testimony that confirms and reaffirms my faith and devotion in Jesus Christ, in his restored Church and its prophets which is the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints:
  
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(New Testament | 2 Corinthians 3:17)

one that makes lies a reality

10:03am
Keep telling yourself it's true. Maybe one day it will actually happen.


 Today

Me, Myself and I
 
1:15pm

Have you thought about that yourself? How terrible it would be for you in the bar of heave if you die in your sins and we are corroborated or vindicated!!! I know it is true, I testify it is true all things say it is true, and so will you, when you are compelled to bend then knee and confess to GOD with your tongue that Jesus is the Christ and that the judgments of GOD are just upon you because you rejected the truth, the true church and the prophets of GOD. Unfortunately it will be after a great many centuries from now. Unlike you and your kind, we are still here, and we will still be here till the kingdom comes and beyond while your life fades like a flower, your body rottenest like an old rag on the ground and your soul is perched and anguish with pain in hell. For if GOD burned his own house with fire that was like a tender plant to him, what shall become of dry wood like you when the scorching fire approaches. Do you pay an honest and faithful tithing? If don't you do not have fire insurance. For believe it or not, the LORD has spoken and said:

Behold, now it is called today until the coming of the Son of Man, and verily it is a day of sacrifice, and a day for the tithing of my people; for he that is tithed shall not be burned at his coming. For after today cometh the burning—this is speaking after the manner of the Lord—for verily I say, tomorrow all the proud and they that do wickedly shall be as stubble; and I will burn them up, for I am the Lord of Hosts; and I will not spare any that remain in Babylon.
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 64:23 - 24)
 



 


1:24pm
I'd love to have an conversation but somehow I doubt you'd care to think you've been lied to.
If Mormonism is true then I'll end up in the lowest level of Heaven. If Christianity is true then I'll go to Heaven and you'll spend an eternity in Hell. Believe as you wish.


Miguel Angel Tinoco
A picture of an American Indian that I use for a cover in Facebook
 
1:35pm
I am here, you have my undivided attention. I am here because I care. And I know that what I tell you is true by my own steam. I have an individual testimony of the truth and not because i have seen and heard. If not I would not be here talking with you because I would not exist. I hate to take advantage of people, but how would you bet your life eternal in a statement like that? Do you have any evidence that GOD does not exist? IS not he a GOD of the whole world? Do not the scriptures that you love so much say that "for so God loved the world that he gave us his only begotten son that whomsoever believes in him will have eternal life? IS not America part of the World? He also said that he is the same yesterday, today and forever and also an unchangeable GOD. Would not he be partial if he only spoke in the old world and not in the new or in ancient times as in now? I am biased, but you can read an unbiased testimony also of the great reality that we live and the terrible reality of the so called Christian world. Please read the following testimony and if that fits your criteria then you will also love the following one after that:

Pastor Lynn Ridenhour’s Apologhy to the Mormons




1:35pm


Ten Biblical Proofs of the Book of Mormon
by Lynn Ridenhour,
A Southern Baptist Minister






 
1:37pm





NOW if you happen to believe half of those testimonies, the following prologue will fill the rest.

THE GREAT PROLOGUE






 


1:46pm
Well that's just it though. Your "evidence" isn't evidence.


  Miguel Angel Tinoco
1:53pm

Have you read it? Or what kind of evidence do you seek? I know for a fact, and there is not he least doubt in my mind and in my heart, just by reading at your words that you are an wicked and adulterous person. Because Paul said that the things of GOD are discerned spiritually and he said that those who seek after signs or proof are a wicked and adulterous generation. Joseph Smith confirmed it and I ratify it. Would you deny all these testimonies and the word of Christ? 

It is you who do not care to know that you have been lied. I know and you know that I speak the truth. 

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 2:14)

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

(New Testament | Matthew 16:4)


1:55pm

“I will give you one of the Keys of the mysteries of the Kingdom. It is an eternal principle, that has existed with God from all eternity: That man who rises up to condemn other, finding fault with the Church, saying that they are out of the way, while he himself is righteous, then know assuredly, that that man is in the high road to apostasy; and if he does not repent, will apostatize, as God lives. The principle is as correct as the one that Jesus put forth in saying that he who seeketh a sign is an adulterous person; and that principle is eternal, undeviating, and firm as the pillars of heaven; for whenever you see a man seeking after a sign, you may set it down that he is an adulterous man. (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pp. 156-157)

 

 

1:56pm
Let's see. Maybe proof a horse existed in America prior to Columbus, any written proof of a Lamanite/Nephite outside of LDS literature, any city or person specific only to LDS literature mentioned outside of LDS literature. Let's start there.


  Miguel Angel Tinoco
2:02pm

NO, as a LAMANITE, I am not interested in giving you any proof of the hope that is in me. It is not my heritage, my faith or my beliefs who are in trial here but yours. I know who I am and what I believe. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of GOD unto salvation and I am not ashamed of it. I have no fear. Time will vindicate the truth on its own to your eternal shame. 

An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
(New Testament | Matthew 12:39 - 45)


Have a nice day Mr. Wicked and adulterous.




 

2:02pm


You too. I pray you find the real Jesus.

 Miguel Angel Tinoco
 
2:04pm

Are you kidding me? He has spoken to you and you knew it not. Maybe you need to backtrack and do some justice to your soul, perhaps he will have mercy on your soul before repentance is hidden from his face. 

O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

(Old Testament | Hosea 13:14)


 

 

2:05pm

I speak to him daily. Thank you though. It's called a relationship.

 Miguel Angel Tinoco


I cannot question or dispute that you talk to him daily. That is why he has sent his messenger to answer you back and to reprove concerning the faith because you have closed your eyes, are dull of hearing and past feeling. You are ever learning and never coming to knowledge of the truth.


For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:11 - 12)


For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

(New Testament | Acts 28:27 - 28)



THIS know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

(New Testament | 2 Timothy 3:1 - 8)



REAL EYES REALIZE!!!


 

 

2:16pm

Oh if I had more time I'd love to run through this with you. Maybe one day we can. I'd love to help show you the wool over your eyes.

 Miguel Angel Tinoco

2:21pm
Sure, If it'd make me a listener and to see be my guess. But now since you claim that you can hear and see, the sin remains with you. Had I not come to speak yo you and your fellows, you would be OK, but since i have come, you no longer have cloak for your sins. 

Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

(New Testament | John 9:41)

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
(New Testament | John 15:22 - 23)



2:22pm

If as you say, real eyes realize, it makes you a realist. I am a free man by the way.
because where the spirit of truth is there is freedom. THE LORD IS THAT SPIRIT. 

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(New Testament | 2 Corinthians 3:17)

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

(New Testament | Luke 4:18 - 19)


Just writing to my friends in the church from the front lines and the trenches, I am writing my watch tower and commending you all to the power of heaven to fear not and to be faithful, for the battle is cruel and the tempest rage. Bu the LORD the commander of the seas say to us by his emissary, Howard W. Hunter to be still and know that he is GOD.   You have heard him already, I just here to remind you to be kind even when the tempest is raging.



Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

(Old Testament | Psalms 46:10)

Peace, be still.

(New Testament | Mark 4:39)



Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 101:16)

 “Master, the Tempest Is Raging”

 

bY
APOSTLE 
Howard W. Hunter






I pray the The LORD will give us power to overcome all obstacles now and forever. And if we lay upon his holy arm or his priesthood despite the fiery darts of the adversary, nor the Satan or his unclean spirit will have power over us. I am but an obscure and unlearned elder of this church still in good standing. I also need your prayers that my faith an utterance fails me not, for I sometimes feel that I perish.  And this are my words which I live with you humbly, as I pioneer to put the flag of the LORD the camps of the adversary. And these things I say humbly as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Yours truly from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


 




BY PRESIDENT THOMAS S MONSON
PROPHET SEER AND REVELATOR


No comments: